Thank God Robert E. Crimo III had a gun

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
6 dead, 30 hurt in shooting at Chicago-area July 4 parade
MICHAEL TARM, KATHLEEN FOODY and ROGER SCHNEIDER
Mon, July 4, 2022 at 5:18 PM

HIGHLAND PARK, Ill. (AP) — A gunman on a rooftop opened fire on an Independence Day parade in suburban Chicago on Monday, killing at least six people, wounding at least 30 and sending hundreds of marchers, parents with strollers and children on bicycles fleeing in terror, police said.
Authorities said a 22-year-old man named as a person of interest in the shooting was taken into police custody Monday evening after an hourslong manhunt.

The July 4 shooting was just the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
the rituals of American life. Schools, churches, grocery stores and now community parades have all become killing grounds in recent months. This time, the bloodshed came as the
its founding and the bonds that still hold it together.

"It is devastating that a celebration of America was ripped apart by our uniquely American plague,” Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker said at a news conference.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
3YG5JPIUWFDQNI3SU5CLPZTTYY.jpg

looks like a soy solider to me

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Point being? If he is a "soy soldier" are the 6 dead not as dead?

He is one more young male (white) pissed off and with access to a "high powered rifle" In America.
lmao --- your attitude sure does change when you see quite plainly you cannot pin it on some MAGA

lolz-

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....and yer a staunch opponent of abortion eh Bigly.

He was born when Roe v Wade was in effect.

Just think what it'll be like when more critters like him are born in red states cuz they didn't let the mom have an abortion, eh Bigly?

You'll have more of these types being born.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lolz -- look how they go into full throttle tard when they cannot pin it on some Maga white supremacy dood

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Reports are the kid was "radicalized," but no specifics of what bent this radicalization might take. My guess from where he lived and carried out this heinous crime is: I don't fucking know. From the looks fo the creepy face and neck tattoos, I'd have to lean toward some kind of Wokist crap like Admin's white-hate fetish.

There will be a press conference in the morning.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Also he looks like a bearded and tatood version of Bruce's Willis Pulp Fiction characters annoying ass girlfriend.

The blue berry pancake idiot who forgot his fathers watch.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If that kid ain't some soy boy slug then the sun is really a giant igloo floating around in space

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Reports are the kid was "radicalized," but no specifics of what bent this radicalization might take. My guess from where he lived and carried out this heinous crime is: I don't fucking know. From the looks fo the creepy face and neck tattoos, I'd have to lean toward some kind of Wokist crap like Admin's white-hate fetish.

People already looked up the shooter's social media and he is 100% Antifa.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, he was a woke Trumpist, you tool.

Highland Park shooting person of interest left online trail of violent imagery
Dennis Romero and Rima Abdelkader and Sarah Kaufman and Maya Brown and Ben Collins and Safia Samee Ali
Tue, July 5, 2022 at 4:40 AM

After Monday’s shooting, 4chan trolls invaded the community, using it as a meeting point to laud the shooter and post memes about the attack. The Discord channel was shut down around 6 p.m. ET, just hours after Crimo was named as a person of interest.

Crimo also posted frequently to a message board that discussed graphic depictions of murder, suicide and death. His most recent post to that message board came last week, when he posted a video of a beheading.
Crimo didn’t frequently post about major political figures on his websites, except for two posts about former President Donald Trump.

A video posted to Crimo’s YouTube page on Jan. 2, 2021, appears to show Crimo among a throng of protesters cheering for Trump’s presidential motorcade outside an airport. Crimo flips the phone’s orientation to reveal his face at the end of the video.

Crimo is also seen draped in a Trump flag in a June 27, 2021, post on Twitter.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah, a Trump supporting MAGA right winger would definitely shoot up a July 4th celebration....

Look at him ffs. He looks exactly like the kind of degenerate you'd see in an ANTIFA mugshot line up.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe, the antifa guy was making fun of Trump supporters in those pictures. He did the same sitting on the toilet with a Bible.