Happy Veterans Day! If you're reading this in American, THANK A VET!

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
And JFK was conservative by asking not what your country could do for you
I've quoted him many times in that. Quite a Liberal statement isn't it? Think of the community before oneself. Very different from the FREEDUMB! loving conservatives of today who only want THEIR freedumbs and fuck everyone else's.

Last edited:

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
The point is Missy? Have you ever met her?

Let me introduce Admin to Missy. Because Admin seems to always miss Missy.

Don't edit your post man. Let it go. Like the Frozen song.
Even a song written by a master songwriter has many successive iterations (even by the writer, and of course many interpreters). We do not live in a crystal (unchanging) world - at least not until conservatives have their way - which, grace of god, and due to the inexorable Laws of Karma they never will.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
There's a documentary airing soon on Paramount + with the doctors who attempted to treat JFK in the hospital in Dallas speaking.

I read several articles on this. They like to lead with the telling of Dr Perry saying it looked like an entrance wound - sadly for the producers, and the people who will never question a word they hear, Perry never saw the wound as it was before Dr Carrico intubated JFK through the exit wound in Jack's throat. Perry wasn't even there when JFK was intubated - so basically his comments are utter bullshit. That being the lead in, why bother with the 60th anniversary conspiracy theory money mongering nonsense that follows?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I read several articles on this. They like to lead with the telling of Dr Perry saying it looked like an entrance wound - sadly for the producers, and the people who will never question a word they hear, Perry never saw the wound as it was before Dr Carrico intubated JFK through the exit wound in Jack's throat. Perry wasn't even there when JFK was intubated - so basically his comments are utter bullshit. That being the lead in, why bother with the 60th anniversary conspiracy theory money mongering nonsense that follows?
There is always a chance they will show us some really ugly color photos of his blowed up head, which would be gnarly!

Last edited:

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Your proclivity for missy the point is unmatched!
The point's name is missy and missy is the point's name and the point shall now ever forward be acknowledged by and shall identifiy itself as missy or we will all incur microtransgressionist violence records against ourselves if not adhering to the point wanting to be known as missy by a self indentifying process that missy the point and only the point of missy can understand as missy the point strolls into a woman's restroom to stream a piss from missy the point's feminine penis which is the same as a man's cock but in lieu of pretend we will all now forthwith call it a long vagina. Because, feelings.

See how fucking empirically dumb liberalism is on an emotionally derailed, detached from logic level, one track mind into a black hole crushing free speech hell?

I do. And that ain't just wedding talk. I.e. I'm married to REALITY.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Anyone ever notice that no one likes MrAIGuy? He no doubt thinks that is a statement of his independence and courage to speak the TRUTH, when actually it only speaks to the fact that he's a completely unlikeable jackasshole.

Oh well....

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The point's name is missy and missy is the point's name and the point shall now ever forward be acknowledged by and shall identifiy itself as missy or we will all incur microtransgressionist violence records against ourselves if not adhering to the point wanting to be known as missy by a self indentifying process that missy the point and only the point of missy can understand as missy the point strolls into a woman's restroom to stream a piss from missy the point's feminine penis which is the same as a man's cock but in lieu of pretend we will all now forthwith call it a long vagina. Because, feelings.

See how fucking empirically dumb liberalism is on an emotionally derailed, detached from logic level, one track mind into a black hole crushing free speech hell?

I do. And that ain't just wedding talk. I.e. I'm married to REALITY.

:LOL: :daFuq4:

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I've quoted him many times in that. Quit a Liberal statement isn't it? Think of the community before oneself. Very different from the FREEDUMB! loving conservatives of today who only want THEIR freedumbs and fuck everyone else's.
It's a conservative statement. What you can do for your country vs what the gov't can hand out to all of you.

A community is only as strong as individual freedom allows.

Clones will die off like inbreeding because no diversity in traits. Evolution proves thus.

Although liberals claim diversity as their own, the fact is; diversity is not accepting what anyone else pretends to be. True diversity is acknowledging our inherent differences as true strengths and means our tree of life will branch out and eternally grow versus reaching a shared narrow narrative of consensus whereby we stand blocking traffic to protest oil; not realizing we wouldn't exist in our current forms if not for oil.

Progressives deny progress. Oil. Carbon footprints. Human expansion.

The very things that make us what we are, are the very things you hate.

How very convenient for you & yours.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
It's a conservative statement
No it isn't ya moronic. Conservatives only want to ask what you can do for them and what they can grab for themselves. The country is its people, therefore when you ask what you can do for the country, you are asking what you can do for its people, which is very Liberal and anti-conservatarded.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
85p5pr.jpg

But if I had joined, I would have been a real soldier, Ida been all pew pew pew!
You didn’t even see war you pen—pushing naval fag!

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
No it isn't ya moronic. Conservatives only want to ask what you can do for them and what they can grab for themselves. The country is its people, therefore when you ask what you can do for the country, you are asking what you can do for its people, which is very Liberal and anti-conservatarded.
So what can you do for the country? Block traffic with inane protests and expect government handouts?

By making government bigger you are making individuals smaller.

There's no point in doing squat for your country when the gov't is so bloated it is doing everything for you already.

You've lost the fucking plot, man.

But keep you interpretation, if it makes you feel better.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
But keep you interpretation
But I thought you said it was a conservative idea, now you say it's bullshit. Please try to develop a consistent perspective.

"By making government bigger you are making individuals smaller."
Right - because conservation of mass.

Last edited:

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
You see @MrAIDummyDumGuy, what retard conservatives like you fail to realize is that the reason government is most necessary is well...you. If you want smaller government stop being conservatives (grabby selfish people who don't give a damn about anyone but yourselves).

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So what can you do for the country? Block traffic with inane protests and expect government handouts?

By making government bigger you are making individuals smaller.

There's no point in doing squat for your country when the gov't is so bloated it is doing everything for you already.

You've lost the fucking plot, man.

But keep you interpretation, if it makes you feel better.
There are none so blind YADDA YADDA YADDA