Happy Veterans Day! If you're reading this in American, THANK A VET!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
85p5pr.jpg

But if I had joined, I would have been a real soldier, Ida been all pew pew pew!

TBC ADVOCATE

I SPEAK FOR THE VICTIMS
i browsed through the member photos and didn't see this photo there. did he give you permission to use his photo to make fun of him in front of everyone? i think not. going to have to have chat with the forum manager about this. the disrespect shown here is off the charts.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
i browsed through the member photos and didn't see this photo there. did he give you permission to use his photo to make fun of him in front of everyone? i think not. going to have to have chat with the forum manager about this. the disrespect shown here is off the charts.
I'm not sure how it's done in trailer parks, but here it's customary to capitalize the initial letter in a written sentence.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
We all look the same, hmm? lolol
I mean, he has good skin tone.

When Meghan Markle complained about the royal family saying the baby would be black, I honestly didn't know what the fuck she was talking about. As a ginger I just figured she had melanin and I didn't. I really didn't know she considered herself black or half black. Never saw her parent's pic.

As a ginger I can really only make fun of albinos for being more pale than me so whatevs.

Last edited:
  • GayAsFuck
Reactions: cw_
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Sounds racist. And since Puerto Rico is American, then this sounds pretty effing unAmerican.
I’ll have you know that Puerto Rico is in the ocean surrounded by water, which makes Trump’s ability to deliver paper towels to them a tremendous miracle never before seen!

So manful!

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I’ll have you know that Puerto Rico is in the ocean surrounded by water, which makes Trump’s ability to deliver paper towels to them a tremendous miracle never before seen!

So manful!

So Trump turned empty air into paper towels and Obama turned empty air into apologies.

Remember at the National Prayer Breakfast when Obama said Christians did horrible things during the Crusades? I mean.. Seriously. What the fucking fuck? Was he there? Dude.

As dumb as Trump is, you can't defend such nonsensical apologistic faggotry.

What do you want me to say?

You are blinded by your hatred of Trump while I'm enlightened by my mistrust of pretty much every mother fucker on the planet in existence.

Advantage... MOI.

My one love of Obama is the Beer Summit idea because after me having beers and Admin having beers, then maybe, finally, Admin would be tolerable to me on a level above a slug to a disintigrating salt pile of me wanting to melt away from his farcical gaiety.

Hash tag Admin is beer goggle worthy

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So Trump turned empty air into paper towels and Obama turned empty air into apologies.

Remember at the National Prayer Breakfast when Obama said Christians did horrible things during the Crusades? I mean.. Seriously. What the fucking fuck? Was he there? Dude.

As dumb as Trump is, you can't defend such nonsensical apologistic faggotry.

What do you want me to say?

You are blinded by your hatred of Trump while I'm enlightened by my mistrust of pretty much every mother fucker on the planet in existence.

Advantage... MOI.

My one love of Obama is the Beer Summit idea because after me having beers and Admin having beers, then maybe, finally, Admin would be tolerable to me on a level above a slug to a disintigrating salt pile of me wanting to melt away from his farcical gaiety.

Hash tag Admin is beer goggle worthy
Your proclivity for missy the point is unmatched!

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
You could say Obama was a conservative of another stripe and stop yer blathering.

...oh no, wait - you can't stop your blathering. You've proved that time and time again.
And JFK was conservative by asking not what your country could do for you via free needles & condoms, but what you could do for your country by not shitting on streets in pop up tents while injecting drugs, fucking without any protections and having abortions as afterthoughts.

You want gov't to work for the people but shouldn't the people not be retarded enough to expect the gov't to be obese enough to cover every single mistake made?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Your proclivity for missy the point is unmatched!
The point is Missy? Have you ever met her?

Let me introduce Admin to Missy. Because Admin seems to always miss Missy.

Don't edit your post man. Let it go. Like the Frozen song.