Trump was paid almost 6Million Dollars from Communist China while sworn to protect America

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

China spent over $5.5 million at Trump properties while he was in office, documents show*​

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

*No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

Hey look over there, it's Green Day hating on America!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Ol Slick Willie an' Killary say........hold my beer!

Oh the money made by the Clinton Foundation........say.......where is it now?

Is Slick Willie running for President again, or was he running his foundation while in office, or is he facing a shit storm of legal issues?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Is Slick Willie running for President again, or was he running his foundation while in office, or is he facing a shit storm of legal issues?
HA HA HA HA HA.......Of course you would give a confused emoji.......to my post. Do you have any idea of the Haiti grift perpetrated ny the CGI? Millions netted.....and it folded after Killary LOST.....remember that.....LOL

Sad little / confused Libtard!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
HA HA HA HA HA.......Of course you would give a confused emoji.......to my post. Do you have any idea of the Haiti grift perpetrated ny the CGI? Millions netted.....and it folded after Killary LOST.....remember that.....LOL

Sad little / confused Libtard!
Cool story Babe, however it has nothing to do with this thread.

:daFuq4: :AttaBoi: