American politics is tame...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Until the shoosting begins, its way too tame.
It’s no comparison. What you think is violent, is a nursery rhyme by comparison. Americans have it safe...it’s really marketable.
Agreed. We need a massive eruption of violence. I'd say 30 million dead is a proper start.
I was being facetious. The concern is that Australians back Americans. Think of us for a change.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It’s no comparison. What you think is violent, is a nursery rhyme by comparison. Americans have it safe...it’s really marketable.
Agreed. We need a massive eruption of violence. I'd say 30 million dead is a proper start.
I was being facetious. The concern is that Australians back Americans. Think of us for a change.
I realize that. I wasnt though. We need a civil war real bad because life isnt worth living while Tsarnaev is alive and well in a prison.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I realize that. I wasnt though. We need a civil war real bad because life isnt worth living while Tsarnaev is alive and well in a prison.
Fucking A! Well I’m a lot looser than society allows! Good to have you on our side!