American Rioters

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Maybe it's just me, but I'm thinking that there aren't any American rioters at this forum.

Well just me.... is my question too hard for you?

I'm not a rioter, so how could I answer your question?

You are now becoming a pain in the arse.

Let me introduce you to a user named 'Oak'...

A 400lbs latina female from Commiefornia who blames white people for absolutely everything, including her morbid obesity, body odour and irritable bowel syndrome.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe it's just me, but I'm thinking that there aren't any American rioters at this forum.

A 400lbs latina female from Commiefornia who blames white people for absolutely everything, including her morbid obesity, body odour and irritable bowel syndrome.

I know Oak... I'm not convinced it her yet but she appears to have no solution to rioters....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know Oak... I'm not convinced it her yet but she appears to have no solution to rioters....

What is your solution to rioters? There have been rioters throughout human history. Back when it was called "sacking".

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you had true control of American Law and Order what action would you take against those wicked BLM rioters?

serious question!

Mandatory 10 year sentences simply for being found near a riot. Twitter and other tech companies which allowed them to openly organize ideas riots and fund raise on their platform get the corporate death penalty with all execs and members of the board get life in prison without parole and shareholders lose everything.

Maybe then corporate America will understand there is a line which you may not cross.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you had true control of American Law and Order what action would you take against those wicked BLM rioters?

serious question!

Mandatory 10 year sentences simply for being found near a riot. Twitter and other tech companies which allowed them to openly organize ideas riots and fund raise on their platform get the corporate death penalty with all execs and members of the board get life in prison without parole and shareholders lose everything.

Maybe then corporate America will understand there is a line which you may not cross.

That's idiotic.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

serious question!

If Trump was thrown off social media for allegedly inciting violence, why haven't BLM?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

serious question!
Hold everyone accountable equally under the law.

Those blm rioters broken dozens of laws. Many of them serious felonies. They should pay the same price for burning down a store during a riot as they would on any other day

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hell, why haven't they banned terrorist groups like Hamas or the Supreme Leader of Iran who recebtly literally said his goal to kill all Jewish people?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
DO NOT TOUCH IRAN.... the last thing we bloody well need is another bloody 1,000,000 refugees trapsing all over struggling Europe tyrm. If they blow the Jews up (and they can't anyway) tough luck to the Jews.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What is your solution to rioters? There have been rioters throughout human history. Back when it was called "sacking".

I would have shot them while rioting... rubber bullets, teargas, rounded them up and jailed them. Fined them thousands and jailed them with hard labour, maybe only 5 year not 10. 10 years would make them too comfortable.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I would have shot them while rioting... rubber bullets, teargas, rounded them up and jailed them. Fined them thousands and jailed them with hard labour, maybe only 5 year not 10. 10 years would make them too comfortable.

Well, good on you.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
if there was a riot outside bestbuy i might me tempted 2 follow the mob and grab a few lap tops so they wouldnt be stolen

ofc i would return them the next day :)

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

serious question!

That's absurd. Protest is an American tradition and a right. No one who attends a protest that, through no fault of their own, turns into a riot, should be charged with anything. If it were the case, every single person who showed up in DC on January 6 would be in jail right now.

Some people here have a fundamental problem with logic, and they seem incapable of understanding the difference between protests and riots. When you have a protest with 1,000 paticipants, and 10 of those people turn out to be assholes, looters, rioters, whatever, that doesn't make the other 990 guilty by association, you fuckwits.

YOU are the one crossing the line with your Nazi bullshit.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I support protesting.

When hundreds of thousands of Aussies protest... no children die, no personal or public property is damaged.

I am 100% for law and order and I do NOT support people who break the law.

There has been a HUGE heroin bust near me at Bibra Lake involving people from Sydney...lol Beakfall has been absent.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I support protesting.

When hundreds of thousands of Aussies protest... no children die, no personal or public property is damaged.

I am 100% for law and order and I NOT support people who break the law.

There has been a HUGE heroin bust near me at Bibra Lake involving people from Sydney...lol Beakfall has been absent.

Hmmmmmm. Interesting.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is interesting because he KNEW the bikie gang lived near me although Breakfart lives 2,000+ miles away, HE did the name dropping and it is a well known fact white Sth Africans are importing drugs into Australia.