American Women declaring themselves Corporations, so the Supreme Court will Grant them rights as people.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Citizens United Yo!

I think California is going to put abortion on a referendum in November @Admin.
Which is the way it should be in 50 states.

I hope after the results come in from California they shake a stick at others like Texas & the USSC and dare the others who didn't to hold them too.

Newsome can say, "See? If we hold one why can't you? What are you afraid of?"

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No such proposition has been filed, Joe. You are imagining things again.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No such proposition has been filed, Joe. You are imagining things again.

Oh. I read somewhere it's going to be on the ballot.

By the way did you see that story about UFOs over San Diego? If they exist seems logical with its massive military base there.

I think they may be probing your neck of the woods. Doesnt seem to be the 1st time this has been reported

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Citizens United Yo!

I hope after the results come in from California they shake a stick at others like Texas & the USSC and dare the others who didn't to hold them too.

So you are saying that only pro abortion women in CA should decide the laws and regulations for the whole country?

Joe.....define democracy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1656478968991.jpg

They really to stop saying "women" because they do NOT represent all American women.

Just call themselves what they are. Leftwing handmaids.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Citizens United Yo!

So you are saying that only pro abortion women in CA should decide the laws and regulations for the whole country?

Anything which fundamentally alters the laws of a nation in a big way should go to a referendum. Pro life or pro choice should be able to vote on it.

Similarly trans people in womens prisons should be voted on too. Gay marriage too. I don't agree how these changes were shoved through like that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Citizens United Yo!

Anything which fundamentally alters the laws of a nation in a big way should go to a referendum. Pro life or pro choice should be able to vote on it.

Similarly trans people in womens prisons should be voted on too. Gay marriage too. I don't agree how these changes were shoved through like that.

So you think people should be able to vote on their laws.

But you dont like how people were made able to vote on their laws?

Men should absolutely not be allowed in womens spaces. That's genuine oppression of women. Removing our place in society, redefining what we are should not be up for a vote. A woman is an adult human female. Anything outside of that is a religion, Joe. The government forcing everyone to allow men to identify as women and saying we have to recognize his identity.....that's tyranny. We are being told to forget biological reality and give a man his way. JUST like abortion.

Not allowing human beings to be legally killed is a different issue.

Please explain to me how I have rights if I'm just my mothers choice. You are saying the government gets to grant us our fundamental rights as opposed to them simply guarding them.

If they can assign us our rights.....they can easily remove them.

Legal abortion paved the way for the removal of womens rights. We can't bitch when the government decides our rights if we are telling them to decide our rights.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Citizens United Yo!

So you think people should be able to vote on their laws.

But you dont like how people were made able to vote on their laws?

Men should absolutely not be allowed in womens spaces. That's genuine oppression of women. Removing our place in society, redefining what we are should not be up for a vote. A woman is an adult human female. Anything outside of that is a religion, Joe. The government forcing everyone to allow men to identify as women and saying we have to recognize his identity.....that's tyranny. We are being told to forget biological reality and give a man his way. JUST like abortion.

Not allowing human beings to be legally killed is a different issue.

Please explain to me how I have rights if I'm just my mothers choice. You are saying the government gets to grant us our fundamental rights as opposed to them simply guarding them.

If they can assign us our rights.....they can easily remove them.

Legal abortion paved the way for the removal of womens rights. We can't bitch when the government decides our rights if we are telling them to decide our rights.

As I indicated to you.

If certain states via referendum don't want trams people in ladies spaces they should be able to keep them our.

As I told you before, I support the creation of a 3rd gender to keep them out of womens spaces.

We already have the making of that in Vancouver which is pretty leftist and LGBTQ friendly. There are already 3 bathrooms in many public places. I think the term here is 'gender neutal'.

So I think a 3rd gender should be codified into law among other things to protect womens rights.