While Republicans work tirelessly to disenfranchise American Voters and handcuff Women, The Chi-Nah people are building a Fusion Reactor.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
small-modular-reactor_resize_md.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Race To The Bottom Continues.

"But muh Wuhan" Oerdingdong

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who the fuck are REPUBLICANS trying to disenfranchise?

Basically while the left shills for the establishment and tries to strip our individual rights and push civil war....this OP happened.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Liar. Longer voting periods than ever and dems just crying because *GASP* an I.D. is required! Stupid lying waste of space.

Meanwhile Democrats are systematically trying to undermine the military so it can't do its job.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So by disenfranchise they mean.....black people dont have ID so requiring an ID will disenfranchise them.

Got it.

Wow.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So what women are being handcuffed by Republicans?

We know they are being shot, threatened, doxxed and harrassed and fired by leftists. God forbid we oppose men coming into our spaces.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So by disenfranchise they mean.....black people dont have ID so requiring an ID will disenfranchise them.

Got it.

Wow.

Except their claim is untrue and virtually all black people have I.D.s and know where to get free I.D.s. it is the racist leftist white liberals who claim black people are too stupid to get an I.D.. It is all racist lies out of leftists. Always.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Got it.

Wow.

Except their claim is untrue and virtually all black people have I.D.s and know where to get free I.D.s. it is the racist leftist white liberals who claim black people are too stupid to get an I.D.. It is all racist lies out of leftists. Always.

Oh I know lol.

Youd think if they really believed that they would have an initiative to help black people get an ID. But no.

Just get rid of ID requirements.

I mean you need ID to get welfare. You need it function.

They are assholes. Seriously.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Many, many states have and did have free phone numbers where people would help anyone fill out any and all papers, pay to replace any documents which might be needed or lost, and... Despite heavy advertising virtually no one used the service because the problem truly does not exist. Seriously, in Georgia in two years they had five people take up the offer.

It is just a lie leftists tell because they want illegal voting to occur. It is the same reason Democrats pass laws allowing noncitizens and illegal aliens to vote "only in local elections" but then hand them ballots with local, state, and federal elections on it. Their goal is to cheat.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Many, many states have and did have free phone numbers where people would help anyone fill out any and all papers, pay to replace any documents which might be needed or lost, and... Despite heavy advertising virtually no one used the service because the problem truly does not exist. Seriously, in Georgia in two years they had five people take up the offer.

It is just a lie leftists tell because they want illegal voting to occur. It is the same reason Democrats pass laws allowing noncitizens and illegal aliens to vote "only in local elections" but then hand them ballots with local, state, and federal elections on it. Their goal is to cheat.

Check this vid out

Of course this lesbian sex educator left the left a while ago and she talks about the woke issues in many of her vids now.

She went on Crowder as well. But this video nails them.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
libs control congress and the executive branches

how exactly could republicans do anything about china even if they wanted to?

not that a faggot cocklicker like admin could answer such a simple question but the readership gets the idea

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You dumb fucks are more that welcome to stand in enormous long lines to vote, me I'll just vote over a cup of coffee then drop my ballot in the mail.

5984415_030420-ewn-5am-cfi-last-voters-tsu-vid.jpg

ghows-GA-201019799-f4a79e2f.jpg

AP_20286746032100.jpg

Pauncho Pignose this is not the venue for you to "cruise for cocks"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You dumb fucks are more that welcome to stand in enormous long lines to vote, me I'll just vote over a cup of coffee then drop my ballot in the mail.

AP_20286746032100.jpg

and dutiful lemmings like you are exactly the type of idiots ballot harvesters in the democratic party want

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

AP_20286746032100.jpg

and dutiful lemmings like you are exactly the type of idiots ballot harvesters in the democratic party want
^^^Oh look it's a conservative trumptard making up things to bitch and whine about, ain''t that a shame.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

AP_20286746032100.jpg

^^^Oh look it's a conservative trumptard making up things to bitch and whine about, ain''t that a shame.
what's a shame is how much cock you suck

just sayin

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No one ever made fun of anyone for seeing the oncoming train before when they didnt want to.

Just sayin.

The sky may not be falling. America, however?

Enjoy the show.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Reading this one made my blood pressure skyrocket so fast there was an audible whistle....

FB-IMG-1641924895265.jpg

No, but as a woman going about my day I remember men like this exist and let out a few internal screams.

I’m generally too busy double checking my surroundings, taking extra precautions when I’m loading my car or putting my daughter in her car seat, knowing I will inevitably have to teach her how to be ultra vigilant in a world that is generally unsafe for women.

After all of that, I somehow manage to forget to squeak with joy.

Oh and then of course there’s getting cat called and spoken to like a piece of meat when I’m doing any of these things which may be exciting to the average AGP..... but for me, it just gives me major anxiety.

The left is SO pro woman.

This is definately a fetish.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is amazing how Democrats constantly lie and spread misinformation yet Twitter never enforces the rules on them.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Does everyone else notice how aidsman just lies and ignores that it is Democrats lying?