Donny compared Playboy model he was f'ing (while married to Melania)

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
But he's a Christian who has posed for pictures with many televangelists, he even had American citizens gassed so he could march across Lafayette Park to pose for a pic hold a Bible!! so it's all good.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But he's a Christian who has posed for pictures with many televangelists, he even had American citizens gassed so he could march across Lafayette Park to pose for a pic hold a Bible!! so it's all good.
True. He is a devout Christian. Christians popularized lusting after their own daughters, I suppose.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
MAGA!!! Trump has done more for America than any other president before him! Hate the man but don't hate the PATRIOT!!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
YjrDdlC.png

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
More of the same old from a cringey old man
That's all he is, too. A cringey old man with a huge ego who has no business being POTUS. Not unless the goal of the USA is really to become an idiocracy.

Idiocracy.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Our sitting president literally took "in appropriate" showers with his daughter and pinched his little nieces nipple

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yep he's a perv!
Like as in having underage beauty pageants and going back stage for only what the lord and Epstein know about … let’s just face it, you’re a dirty perverted shithole