An oil refinery worker's comments

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"You've been lied to by the phony President and his phony cronies, but I want to set the record straight. I'm going to tell you the truth, so pay attention.

1. There is enough recoverable crude oil within the continental US to supply current and projected future demand for 400+ years, and that's just the oil we know about. It doesn't account for future discoveries. That's a fact...

2. We do not need to import a SINGLE DROP of foreign crude oil. The domestic oil industry can easily meet, and even surpass domestic demand. We've done it before, and we can do it again. That's a fact...

3. The domestic oil industry currently cannot satisfy domestic demand due to oil drilling restrictions imposed by the federal government. That's a fact...

4. The price of EVERYTHING revolves around oil, and the law of supply vs demand dictates the price of oil. When oil is plentiful, commodities are cheap. When oil is scarce, commodities are more expensive. Right now, domestic oil is scarce, and the price of everything is high because of these restrictions imposed by the federal government. That's a fact…

5. We import foreign oil from countries that drill and produce it much cheaper than we're able to because they do not implement all of the environmental safeguards that we do. Their methods are FAR more destructive to the environment than ours are. That's a fact...

6. Every year, the federal government leases tracts of land to oil companies so they can explore on it for oil. If enough oil is found during exploration, the company can then apply for a drilling permit which allows them to drill a well. If no oil is found during exploration, or if the amount found is not enough to be profitable the lease expires without ever being drilled on. Leases that are active, but not being drilled on does NOT mean that oil companies are being lazy, or are trying to keep the oil for themselves, etc. etc. It means they've either explored the lease for oil and found nothing, or found oil but it's not enough to justify drilling for. That's a fact...

7. it’s not Russia's fault, or China's fault, or Ukraine, or India, or Venezuela, or Iran, or Bangladesh, or any other countries' fault as to why everything is so expensive right now. It's Joe Biden's fault, because he is suppressing the domestic oil industry for political gain. Those are the facts Jack !!

Especially since pretty much EVERYTHING depends on crude oil...but you might not know that if you believe the lies that are being told about oil and the oil industry.

You're now more knowledgeable about the oil industry than most of our politicians are. So what should you do with all of this new knowledge? It just so happens that I've got a great suggestion for you! The next time they're on TV lying to you about the oil industry to try and cover their asses, remember what you've learned here...and remember it again when it comes time to vote." - a production worker from the a refinery on the Gulf of Mexico

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
cool-story-bro-brah.gif

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Wow, there's a well thought out retort, complete with FACTS!!! LMFAO!
I didn't see any "facts" in the OP, just a lot of words, lots of words.

Just look at talking point #1

1. There is enough recoverable crude oil within the continental US to supply current and projected future demand for 400+ years, and that's just the oil we know about. It doesn't account for future discoveries. That's a fact...

What does an oil industry trade group say?

The world has proven reserves equivalent to 46.6 times its annual consumption levels. This means it has about 47 years of oil left (at current consumption levels and excluding unproven reserves).

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Owned.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

about 47 years

The world has proven reserves equivalent to 46.6 times its annual consumption levels. This means it has about 47 years of oil left (at current consumption levels and excluding unproven reserves).

Owned.

The contards here want to be taken seriously. They haven't earned being taken seriously with their hysteria, xenophobia, racism and goofy ass sources (Twitter, Youtube and Facebook, etc).

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

about 47 years

Owned.

The contards here want to be taken seriously. They haven't earned being taken seriously with their hysteria, xenophobia, racism and goofy ass sources (Twitter, Youtube and Facebook, etc).
:Sad:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Owned.

Typing the words "that's a fact," or "It's been proven," is, in the minds of most cons, the equivalent of verifiable research.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Owned.

Typing the words "that's a fact," or "It's been proven," is, in the minds of most cons, the equivalent of verifiable research.
Many people are saying...

160809103644-many-people-are-saying-trump-twitter-illustration-mullery-super-169.jpg

'We don't need no education, teachers throw those books away!'

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Owned.
Oh yea?
KA-POWN3D! by CNN even!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Owned.
Oh yea?
KA-POWN3D! by CNN even!!!

It's always interesting when they fail to address the actual point and post some link that doesnt change what was said. All the while supporting policies that harm ordinary Americans and benefit the wealthy they think they are fighting.

At least they can spew about how stoopy dumb everyone else is, though. That's what the country needs!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Owned.

Hahahaha, when I was in school, they told us the world would be out of oil, in 50 years. Sounds like you got the same education I got.... in school.

Now, do your own research, and look beyond the curtain. You will go far, maybe even back to Kansas with your ruby red slippers.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

about 47 years

Owned.

I've never posted anything from those sources lol. FAIL!

Is everyone that leans to the Right a con in y'all's minds? Seems that way.

:Sad:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Owned.

Hahahaha, when I was in school, they told us the world would be out of oil, in 50 years. Sounds like you got the same education I got.... in school.

Now, do your own research, and look beyond the curtain. You will go far, maybe even back to Kansas with your ruby red slippers.
When the first bullet point Sounds like pie in the sky from the get go, and not one single legitimate source backs it up(Including my cousin that retired from the oil Business after 25 years) I lose my boner real fast, ya feel me?

But you know a guy that knows a guy that knows this amazing fact no one else knows about, that's Neat! Maybe Elon should bail out of Solar an shit, and get into Oil and Coal Exploration!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Owned.

When the first bullet point Sounds like pie in the sky from the get go, and not one single legitimate source backs it up(Including my cousin that retired from the oil Business after 25 years) I lose my boner real fast, ya feel me?

But you know a guy that knows a guy that knows this amazing fact no one else knows about, that's Neat! Maybe Elon should bail out of Solar an shit, and get into Oil and Coal Exploration!

Hey, I said it was an oil refinery worker's comments. I didnt say Elvis himself came down from a UFO and said "dont go 'round gettin' all that oil on my blue suede shoes now" did I? lol

At any rate, I would still believe it more than anything this administration is putting out, considering they can legally lie.

Sock Town

Factory Bastard
They dont want you to have a car, they want you to take the bullet train straight to the castration camp.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

That's nearer the mark. It might even be an exageration. Really people. Wake up.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Owned.

Hey, I said it was an oil refinery worker's comments. I didnt say Elvis himself came down from a UFO and said "dont go 'round gettin' all that oil on my blue suede shoes now" did I? lol

At any rate, I would still believe it more than anything this administration is putting out, considering they can legally lie.

Anything like the Buffoon?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

That's nearer the mark. It might even be an exageration. Really people. Wake up.

Oil is a renewable resource. The Inner Earth aliens flush their poop, and we pump it out like a septic tank. Alien poop makes the world go round.

lulz

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Owned.

Anything like the Buffoon?

If you're asking if Biden is anything like "the buffoon", then I will say no, Biden is a weak lil bitch, that has FUCKED our country up!!!

Democrats ruin everything.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oil is a renewable resource. The Inner Earth aliens flush their poop, and we pump it out like a septic tank. Alien poop makes the world go round.

lulz

Are you an alien pooper, Blazed?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Gotta love dems/progs are pretty much all the same, support all the same BS the politicains and corporate media spews.....and then whine about being "painted with a wide brush" .

They literally call everyone (even other actual leftists) "contards" and accuse them of a long list is every eye roll inducing "ism" imaginable.

And they actually think we need them to take us "seriously". They legit view themselves as authorities.

It's always interesting when people who jump on any opinion piece or cut and pasted screed that confirms their biases or aligns with their opinions.... mock people in other parties who do the same thing.

All the labor has to fall on OTHER people. They sit on their sanctimonious asses and put other people down with their self righteous nonsense but then complain when their behavior is turned back on them.

And I'm becoming more and more convinced that they probably are not smart enough or introspective enough to ever do better. Just narcissists who genuinely think they should control everyones life.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

lulz

Are you an alien pooper, Blazed?

I've been told multiples times that I come from another planet, but alas, Im denied the Antarctica entrance to Hollow Earth, and thus I poop like a hooman.