And just like the cockroaches Flynn and scrotini disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All I had to do was ask about Martini's inappropriate contact with a child, for which he was convicted and spent time in state prison, and like that... Both of those assholes disappeared. Like magic.

wizer

Factory Bastard
You may be confusing causation with correlation. Not to worry, it's a common logical fallacy made every single day by countless individuals, especially those who might be in an emotional state of mind and not thinking as clearly as they otherwise might be.

A correlation between variables does not automatically mean that the change in one variable is the cause of the change in the values of the other variable. Causation indicates that one event is the result of the occurrence of the other event; i.e. there is a causal relationship between the two events.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
When was this so called conviction? This is the first I’ve ever heard of this and I’ve known Poofer longer than anyone here.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
You may be confusing causation with correlation. Not to worry, it's a common logical fallacy made every single day by countless individuals, especially those who might be in an emotional state of mind and not thinking as clearly as they otherwise might be.

A correlation between variables does not automatically mean that the change in one variable is the cause of the change in the values of the other variable. Causation indicates that one event is the result of the occurrence of the other event; i.e. there is a causal relationship between the two events.
Oerdin isn't too cognitively there.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If it's slander I would be throwing our companies money at the best Internet Defamation Attorney and then the real drama would begin.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Poofer ain’t ever served time, trust me lol
I don't. That chomo has fucked up his entire life and lives with a shit stained and piss stained mattress on the floor with a disgusting mold filled bathroom. People don't get to his age living like that without serious fuckups in their lives.

90% of us do better than that.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You saw his BATHROOM?
Someone else very much did who was in a relationship with the offender who had inappropriate contact with a minor and who saw first hand what the living conditions were like in that house of horrors.

You must have missed the extremely inappropriate behavior during the summer of poofer. There is a reason that sick fucker had so many restraining orders against him.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This goes well beyond being a dead beat dad who refused to provide for his kids as he can't hold down a basic minimum wage job much less pay his rent so he got repeatedly evicted.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
This goes well beyond being a dead beat dad who refused to provide for his kids as he can't hold down a basic minimum wage job much less pay his rent so he got repeatedly evicted.
Why do you care, and why are you repeating aspersions about a stranger on the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.