Admin.
'I think I am actually the most humble person.”
- Reaction score
- 14,838
Jack Smith is a traitor and should be summarily executed along with any Leftist Scum who thinks he's a "nonpartisan" anything. What it is is unAmerican just like all the Leftist Filth.^^Senator Eric Schmitt R-Missouri (The Show Me State) tries to trick bag Jack Smith, a sharp as a tack no bullshit nonpartisan prosecutor and steps on his own dick in the process.
Fun Fact: The Iowa Hawkeyes(A Women'sTeam) are a different team than the Atlanta Hawks.
I took a debate class in High School one of the most important things we were taught was know your side of the argument(and the opposition's) know the facts.
Hiya Marty! Did you remember your helmet today?This is every Minor Attracted Guardian Association member....and they are so full of conviction lol
I think you don't quite understand what a "no yuo" is, Marty. But you get a gold star for participation.Heyyyy Reginald with yet another legendary "no you" lol who could've guessed!
I think you don't quite understand what a "no yuo" is, Marty. But you get a gold star for participation.
It's funny as fuck calling you Marty the Waterhead. Some nicknames just fit, Marty, so from this day forth you shall be known as Marty the Waterhead on this forum.
Embrace your nickname, Marty. It signals your acceptance into the community.
See? This is why I've named you Marty the Waterhead. Just like the real life Marty that I knew as a child, you babble the same nonsense endlessly. With the real Marty it was "the movieman is coming to the park." Marty would repeat that almost every other sentence. No one really knew what it meant. At least none of us kids did."My brain damage prevents me from processing what you just said. Cannot compute. Double down with "no you". Minor Attracted Guardian Association protocol enacted and complete."
We can clearly see, Reginald.