Another One Bites More Than the Dust

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Ironically, moronically, iconic torn colonically - I've never seen unintentionally worse. You readers here don't like to read, so it went like this:

Blaster2.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Enjoy - you fugly old man-child:

SSS
- did what I felt like doing

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter

S'what I thought, Blaster *shrug*. Your post is as good or better than anything else you could've tried and fail to write to make it look like you did, in fact, choose a nic that was more polar to your real life - like pretend accounts should be, by your bipolar blogic...

SSS
- mildly entertained by my latest owned gimp. Pig and Uncle have had their fingers removed so they couldn't tear at the heavy bowling balls I stuffed up their nostrils. You guys ever heard someone shriek without nasal cooperation?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think MB should rub his fancy dick on him :LMAO::LMAO2::ROFL::LMAO2::LMAO:

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
To begin, I'll point out that Stinker wants me, and only me, to be the first to finally burst his balloon. The goon has good taste in men, what else can I say?

Oh, and uh, to be fair and unbiased, I dunno what Bjork is. Awesome, famous - that sound about right? Good boy, now come sit on my lap...

SSS
- in another life, rT voted for Barabus

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
To begin, I'll point out that Stinker wants me, and only me, to be the first to finally burst his balloon. The goon has good taste in men, what else can I say?

Oh, and uh, to be fair and unbiased, I dunno what Bjork is. Awesome, famous - that sound about right? Good boy, now come sit on my lap...

SSS
- in another life, rT voted for Barabus
*Barabbas

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Lemme guess how you knew how to spell THAT, you fucking Nazi in yet another miserable life!

SSS
- still pondering