Any Respectable Girls On This Board?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No, there are no "girls" in this 18 and over venue.

You guys are so open and emboldened now, aren't you?

Freako.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
And the reward for the "most sexist statement of the year" goes to........don't give us all the credit, now there pretty boy.....but "men" actually come from "women". We birth you fuckers all the time. Anything else derogatory you'd like to say while you're giving us our props for doing so? It's ok. We understand how your thought process works and there's always help for that. An "i love me jacket" in a mental institution should do the trick.

• Funny
Reactions: Joe

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how his pointers involve women complaining.

A strong male who is laying it down properly NEVER hears any complaining.

I'm kicked back right now in a spring time 1950s-ish sun dress, hair done, a little bit of make up on. Nails and toes painted (I took the Squish for a mani/pedi....my besty paid for it). I had breakfast cooked. House beautifully clean. 6 year old homeschooled. Walked the dog. Sorted and listed stuff that needs to be sold.

Made lunch a few hours ago and now I'm kicked back with a cup of coffee waiting for one of my men to get home from the doctor so I can make him some food. He just did a medical fast. And my teenager has a friend staying over for spring break and they are hanging out on the back deck.

Making jambalaya for dinner so that is slow cooking right now. Started it all last night.

I have not a single thing to complain about as I am pampered and unemployed woman and if I have an issue with anything it gets solved immediately.

Here is how to keep a female happy enough to not complain.

1. Don't be a dick. Like....ever. To any living thing. Male aggression causes stress.

2. Pay the damn bills. Don't complain or stress when the woman running your house needs something.

3. Thank her regularly. Don't be a fucking asshole. Leave work stress at work.

4. Keep private business between the two of you.

And most importantly .....you need to have really good pussy eating skills. This is critical because if she needs to masturbate in the bathroom while you sleep ......welp enjoy the daily complaining about everything.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm kicked back right now in a spring time 1950s-ish sun dress, hair done, a little bit of make up on. Nails and toes painted (I took the Squish for a mani/pedi....my besty paid for it).
….pics or it never happened @Dove ;D

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
giphy.gif
@EmperorDiLF

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
In reality there are lots of respectful ladies here.

… and then a select someone reveals ourselves as the resident lunatic describing our bestie’s home like Jenny going home to Forest…

RUN. FOREST. RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!!!

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
She popped in spammed her music in code and the algorythm booted her as a bot. Now she's all bitter..

She was the one from the first board who was stalking Axl Rose..lol
I think I remember Corsetkat taking an interest in her, until she claimed that she hadn't washed for a week LOL.

Kat said something like , "It's ok, I don't have to smell you." :LOL3:

Weird how that's stuck in my head.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
… and then a select someone reveals ourselves as the resident lunatic describing our bestie’s home like Jenny going home to Forest…

RUN. FOREST. RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!!!
Shut the fuck up, Merde. No one cares what you think, bigot.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I think I remember Corsetkat taking an interest in her, until she claimed that she hadn't washed for a week LOL.

Kat said something like , "It's ok, I don't have to smell you." :LOL3:

Weird how that's stuck in my head.
Ya she lived in some hovel on a farm with a bunch of animals.. haha

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
The main difference between humans and animals is culture and civilization.

Since it's nearly exclusively, men who create culture and civilization, ask yourself, are women really humans?

In the long, cultural and civilization, no history of mankind, women have been near worthless, despite being pampered and privileged. They hardly ever compose noteworthy songs, nor did they build skyscrapers or satellites.

Even today, nearly everything women accomplish is only accomplished with the help of men or any team with men.

Their main contribution to culture remain singing and maybe posting on this board.

Their main contribution to civilization remains cleaning.

Their main contribution to society remains giving birth.

Thus, it's a legitimate question: are women human? And if so at what ratio? 3% human, 97% animal?

Shouldn't women therefore be deprived of all human rights in instead be governed by legislation concerning domestic animals? Isn't that what they are essentially?

Oh look, one of POLs incels has escaped.

WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
#SSH_IP_MMMM_ID_A0000_LD_F_AK

youtubed4jS1TrNNYs_SONOFFDABITCHISGONNABEGOOD2KIPMMMMIWAR_MMMM_AT_N_AI_t

MMMM_MEDIA=youtubed4jS1TrNNYsSSS_ONF_DA_BIT_CH [/MEDIA

#WWIII_0000_NL_IG_AT
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dear Customer,

IMPORTANT: The Download Links below will expire shortly. You will no longer be able to use these links to receive downloads after that time. Please keep this email for your reference.

Thank you for your purchase. Below you will find the information related to your items and instructions on how to download them. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Transaction ID: PLDB51247AA016497
Product(s): D(o.0,N.-T.) c(L.)i-c(k)! Itz a c-y-beer cure-SS=E!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If you need help with this order, contact us at: anastazya@GO_AND_FUCK_YOURSELF.COM

Last edited by a moderator: