Anyone Have Any Interesting YT Channels To Share?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I find EWU to have awesome videos. They're crime related and are analyzed by psychologists, lawyers, medical doctors and stuff. One example would be where a cop doing an interrogation makes a mistake and the video is paused while the narrator points out the mistake then the video resumes. You won't feckin' believe the videos on this channel. Some are pretty out there! If any of you have any channels to share please feel free to post them.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
*swipes left

No. I do not. And I will not.
U have to B my Ytube follower, or U just don't 'get me'.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't be confused by Peter's Channel Title, yes he has some good Dog training ideas, but his superpower is he is the Internet's best Bigfoot Researcherist!

I totally believe in Bigfoot. There's no damn way that Patterson Gimlin film would have stood the test of time like it has if there were no sasquatches.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll do my best to keep up with him. He's clearly a super intelligent man if he's discussing neuroscience. lol
Yeah, but he examines a lot of everyday issues through the lens of neuroscience, and he knows he's not talking to other neuroscientists. He's great.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yeah, but he examines a lot of everyday issues through the lens of neuroscience, and he knows he's not talking to other neuroscientists. He's great.
yes, but I am another nuroscientist ... do have another ?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Hi people.

I was too lazy to post a bunch of links so here's a image of the current YT channels I watch. Some of you here may like them. Some of these are pretty cool. Some pretty bizarre content here in a few channels.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The recent infiltration of "Bohemian Grove" was a good watch... Very atmospheric if a bit of a nothing burger...

The fact he did it with a kids Kayak and a skillet as a paddle is epic... The kids out there playing FFP gaming in real life...

IMNf6E2.jpg