Anyone know what time the Stubby Dovey show begins?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t want to miss a word the donkey fucker posts, and Dovey doing her best to prop the little wanker up. So long SG, BC .

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Off and on between 1130ish am and 5pm Michigan time and then it may or may not pick up again past 9/10pm.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t want to miss a word the donkey fucker posts, and Dovey doing her best to prop the little wanker up. So long SG, BC .
Hey Sea I just had a great idea omg I crack myself up, I'm going to announce that I put a few people on Ignore, and then I'll talk about them and post call out threads about them nonstop!! LOL!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

1sYSDPn.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lmao

who started this thread?

one of the cretins still upset because I have them on ignore?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He should put an epilepsy trigger warning on posts like that.....damn.
Hey dove, I still have whichever peasant cretin that started this thread on ignore. So I cannot see his inane mewlings

but for some reason, the thread itself still appears in the recent posts section.

But anyway, who cares, that's not the point.

The point is, in all the years of internet trolling have you ever seen anyone rile up the stinky low lives the way I rile up the stinky low lives?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey dove, I still have whichever peasant cretin that started this thread on ignore. So I cannot see his inane mewlings

but for some reason, the thread itself still appears in the recent posts section.

But anyway, who cares, that's not the point.

The point is, in all the years of internet trolling have you ever seen anyone rile up the stinky low lives the way I rile up the stinky low lives?

Well I was doxxed by Alpha Nova.....and I'm a hoor war vet.....so maybe?

I know Sea likes me better than he likes you lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I find that refreshing

as we all know he thinks I'm short and therefore possibly under the age of 10 and I'd simply hate to not have all my wits about me whenever he's lurking in close proximity with a bag of candy and a chloroform rag.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Listen to the 5’2” Disneyland troll. He’d fucks that donkey because any 6 yo would kick his perv ass all day long. FloriDUH

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well I was doxxed by Alpha Nova.....and I'm a hoor war vet.....so maybe?

I think you’re a good person. We disagree, gracefully

X

xXx
Site Supporter
the only reps they get are from each other high five'n LOL ... it's hysterical, or it would be because unfortunately bigglys never coming here again

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I find that refreshing

as we all know he thinks I'm short and therefore possibly under the age of 10 and I'd simply hate to not have all my wits about me whenever he's lurking in close proximity with a bag of candy and a chloroform rag.
Thinks ??? dood, yer a miniture shnounzer LOL