Anyone wanna take a counting of how many TDS threads we have in the Lemming Lounge at the moment?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm digging the way Biden got told to sit down and STFU by the Saudis

Joe - Please pump more oil for us on your side of this sphere of ours because we're worried that if we pump our own oil on this side of the sphere of ours we might hurt the environment on this sphere of ours

Saudi prince - Fuck you - china is stronger and more influential & we're getting a kick watching the economy crumble under your leadership

Every breathing registered vermin democrat - Jan 6th and mean tweets tho!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Were it not for manchin we’d be a full dictatorship with lunatics self indentifying as lawn chairs packed in our Supreme Court

he delayed third world status for another couple of years

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Those fucking snowflakes are crying their eyes out about a guy who isn't even president anymore while ignoring the utter failures of Joey Blunders

#lovinit :LOL3:

It's sad and scary though because its proof positive they dont give a shit about the country or any of the people in it. They would rather it burn down under dems/progs than see it do well and see people prospering and enjoying their rights and liberties under another party.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They have been foaming at the mouth trying to get people thrown in prison because another parties base had the audacity to protest the government.

As if rejecting their sorry excuse for leaders who abuse the American people is an "insurrection".

We can't expect any of our rights be respected by the Biden regime. That's for sure. And if they went around rounding people up for gulags their shitty voters would cheer it on and celebrate.

Their priorities are scary.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Just a minute, I got one of them supercomputers to find out

xbn3Ds5.gif

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Crazy aint it lol.

Its a good thing they got that 988 hotline now lol.
"Hi sir, can I help you?"

"yeah, stubby is making me cry, waaahhhhhhhhhhh"

"Sir, this hotline is for American citizens living in America only"

"Waaaaaaaahhhhh, you're another Trumper!"

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Crazy aint it lol.

Its a good thing they got that 988 hotline now lol.
"Hi sir, can I help you?"

"yeah, stubby is making me cry, waaahhhhhhhhhhh"

"Sir, this hotline is for American citizens living in America only"

"Waaaaaaaahhhhh, you're another Trumper!"

DUDE!!!! The other night I was coming up with a good skit in my head, and was gonna vocaroo that shit hahahaha. I fell asleep though lol.