AOC harrassed on Capitol Hill Steps by Right Wing Guy

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
....the odd thing is, I had the same reaction as him.

....what a sexy bod 'n booty, man.

Pretty face too. She must be striking irl.

He's obnoxious and that ugly fucker couldn't get the time of day from most women, never mind someone like AOC.

And yet...it would even be tasteless for a good looking guy to do that or get away with it.

So the humor is that it's a goofy guy who is essentially a real lif clown.

I'm sorry, he's a pig. It's not funny. That's an asshole. Assholes are tearing the Western world apart.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He's obnoxious and that ugly fucker couldn't get the time of day from most women, never mind someone like AOC.

And yet...it would even be tasteless for a good looking guy to do that or get away with it.

I'm sorry, he's a pig. It's not funny. That's an asshole. Assholes are tearing the Western world apart.

Oh. He reminds me of these guys:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I agree he's an idiot. I'm embarrassed for that entire generation. They'll do anything for "likes", whichever way they can get them.

Complete waste of oxygen.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I agree he's an idiot. I'm embarrassed for that entire generation. They'll do anything for "likes", whichever way they can get them.

....another goof he reminds me of:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I could only listen to a couple of seconds of that crap.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I could only listen to a couple of seconds of that crap.

Oh. That was an adapted excerpt from Geoffrey Chaucer's Canterbury Tales.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Do not be so rude, Leaker. Just because you do not care, does not mean all of us are so uncaring.

If Senile @Joe wants to tell people about how he does or does not get fat when he eats junk food, let him.

DDT

Factory Bastard

It's always interesting to me how every non-White will immediately revert to the Racism Card when they see or hear something they don't like.

AOC here was exposed to nothing more than a cat call from some dude, similar to walking past a construction site. Yet it becomes about race.

If a public figure cannot handle being heckled without pulling the race card, you are no fit for politics.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's always interesting to me how every non-White will immediately revert to the Racism Card when they see or hear something they don't like.

AOC here was exposed to nothing more than a cat call from some dude, similar to walking past a construction site. Yet it becomes about race.

If a public figure cannot handle being heckled without pulling the race card, you are no fit for politics.

He pointed out her ethnicity. God damn, are you deaf?

DDT

Factory Bastard
I think it's mostly sexual harassment, but he brought race/ethnic issues into the conversation, not her.
He's gross. I see you hate pecking order

Jews come before Latinos, hmm?
He said it was some fine Latina ass, which I don't consider racist. Maybe you find my White ass attractive? That wouldn't be racist either, since I have a fine White ass.

Your best friend AOC turned it into a race issue, by calling him a racist. It's what you do!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think it's mostly sexual harassment, but he brought race/ethnic issues into the conversation, not her.
He's gross. I see you hate pecking order

Jews come before Latinos, hmm?
He said it was some fine Latina ass, which I don't consider racist. Maybe you find my White attractive? That wouldn't be racist either, since I have a fine White ass.

Your best friend AOC turned it into a race issue, by calling him a racist. It's what you do!

He brought up ethnicity. Period, end of story. I don't know what you look like, but your avatar doesn't make it promising.

He didn't have to make any comments about her race. There is no need.

On an amusing note, we had fish for dinner tonight. I wasn't enthralled with it much. I don't know why, but it sort of termed me off.

I commented that I didn't like the fish, I preferred white flesh and my guy says "yes, yes you do".

Ha, it made me laugh. I said "Oh he made a funny..." as we both chuckled. Men can be dorky no matter their age...lol

DDT

Factory Bastard
He brought up ethnicity. Period, end of story. I don't know what you look like, but your avatar doesn't make it promising.

On an amusing note, we had fish for dinner tonight. I wasn't enthralled with it much. I don't know why, but it sort of termed me off.

I commented that I didn't like the fish, I preferred white flesh and my guy says "yes, yes you do".

Ha, it made me laugh. I said "Oh he made a funny..." as we both chuckled. Men can be dorky no matter their age...lol
There are posters here that know what I look like. Yes, I'm a White guy, and I hope that doesn't bother you!

You are too sensitive... You regard any mention of race to be racist, which is wrong.

And on a side note, I like fish also! They are all around me! Creeks running, and Salmon spawning, is a thing here! Trout too!

Thinking about a 10' Aluminum boat with a small outboard...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There are posters here that know what I look like. Yes, I'm a White guy, and I hope that doesn't bother you!

You are too sensitive... You regard any mention of race to be racist, which is wrong.

And on a side note, I like fish also! They are all around me! Creeks running, and Salmon spawning, is a thing here! Trout too!

Thinking about a 10' Aluminum boat with a small outboard...

I'm not too sensitive. I just call them like I see them. How am I "too sensitive" when it's people like you and Aryan that make it clear you're racists? Why would you be expected to be "unbiased"? Are you stupid?

No, your ethnicity or color doesn't bother me at all. Some of my best friends, some relatives are white, as is my partner. White isn't a problem, ignorance (from anyone) is...

My dad had an aluminum boat with a small outboard for fishing. It's fun, I recommend it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That is an uninformed take. I bet you didn't even watch the interview because he is paid to do this stuff on a full time basis and he is a giant media figure worth millions. Yes, there are tons of chicks willing to line up to fuck a millionaire celebrity so you are projecting again.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That is an uninformed take. I bet you didn't even watch the interview because he is paid to do this stuff on a full time basis and he is a giant media figure worth millions. Yes, there are tons of chicks willing to line up to fuck a millionaire celebrity so you are projecting again.

Dumbass chicks

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I saw nothing wrong with his comments, he wasnt vulgar or anything.

Latino Booty is like Legendary status. To give a booty the compliment of Latino Booty is the highest of compliments a booty can get in this day and age.

AOC would be much prettier if she didnt have that manipulative Lily attitude, and wasnt so fucking stupid. Notice how she twisted his words into something vulgar.

Also notice how the media, when spinning the story, made sure to narrate loudly enough over the part where he says "even though she kills babies shes still beautiful".

And @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© all those sugars and carbs is what gets you. Fun fact, fiber cancels out the carbs, gram per gram.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Latino Booty is like Legendary status. To give a booty the compliment of Latino Booty is the highest of compliments a booty can get in this day and age.

AOC would be much prettier if she didnt have that manipulative Lily attitude, and wasnt so fucking stupid. Notice how she twisted his words into something vulgar.

Also notice how the media, when spinning the story, made sure to narrate loudly enough over the part where he says "even though she kills babies shes still beautiful".

And @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© all those sugars and carbs is what gets you. Fun fact, fiber cancels out the carbs, gram per gram.

Women aren't just the sum of their body parts.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

....unless they are aborted baby parts. Dude mentioned that to her lol, about how she kills babies, but still beautiful.

Oh I know Lily, Im a Southern Gentleman!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

....unless they are aborted baby parts. Dude mentioned that to her lol, about how she kills babies, but still beautiful.

Oh I know Lily, Im a Southern Gentleman!

Yeah, I've read your gentlemanly posts to me. What a joke.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's a big joke seeing people who were so hateful and degrading towards Melania Trump because of her nude modeling grab their pearl's and get sanctimonious over some guy who went and trolled AOC.

He was a flat out gentlemen compared to the vile garbage spewed at and about Melania.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
It's a big joke seeing people who were so hateful and degrading towards Melania Trump because of her nude modeling grab their pearl's and get sanctimonious over some guy who went and trolled AOC.

He was a flat out gentlemen compared to the vile garbage spewed at and about Melania.

Dovey, I love you and all, but babe, you have to stop feeling surprised by the humongous, outrageous, blatant hypocrisy and double standard plaguing libtards.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Anyone see AOC do that fake ass arrest shit? Cops leading her away, she had her hands behind her back making it look like she was in cuffs, then someone hollered at her, and she raised her fist.... whoops, no handcuffs after all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dovey, I love you and all, but babe, you have to stop feeling surprised by the humongous, outrageous, blatant hypocrisy and double standard plaguing libtards.

I'm not at all surprised. I just dont want any of them thinking none of us see it clearly.