Are fat women generally more angry and miserable than fit ones?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
intro-1614180896.jpg
This one fascinated me, how can you have a fat forehead ? Watching her walk around was fucking obnoxious,

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
It's been my experience that generally, women care more about their appearance than men, so yes, I believe that an overweight woman would be more angry and miserable than a woman who is in shape.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think this depends on how fat she is and why she is fat.

If there isnt underlying health issues or a reason like she just had a baby.....shes fat due to an addiction disorder and that's probably coming from other bad mental/emotional issues.

So I guess another question is.....is she fat BECAUSE shes miserable and angry? What came first....the misery or the fat.

Because compulsive eating/food addiction is probably why so many otherwise healthy people do that to themselves. This also comes with a pretty sedentary life. Who wouldnt be miserable under these circumstances?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
40 generations of non incestuous breeding couldn't make that healthy or marginally attractive...

And I try to see the good in people, but if that's the future of humanity, please Putin.... initiate the code. It's been long overdue and you're within your rights to.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She looks like one of the Who's from Whoville in How the Grinch Stole Christmas. (2nd photo)

The Grinch who stole the Ho Hos lol.

And it's like a green Richard Simmons who does NOT want your heart to grow 3 times the normal size lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Anyone else here remember this? I used to think this was some weird fevered dream I had as a child. Like some Comfortably Numb shit.

But thanks to YouTube....I know now it was real. And even more intense then I recall LoL

I still say the 80s were the most authentically gay era in US history. And the cool gays. Not today's fucked up queer cultists.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nailed it. Passing thru the Houston airport is a freak show.