As Truth Social limps and staggers from the starting line, The platform has already started Censorship.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I was banned from Sodomites Been Tripping for like 6000 years and I think I actually posted once there

snowflakes -- lol

and from what my research minions tell me I have a tower of crybable thread running about 200 pages currently in their super secret sodomy cave

lmao

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh lordy. H done caught us in hypocrisy somehow!

That's it Trumpatards. We are finished! Immediately turn over your medical autonomy to the government.

Slavery IS freedom, ya'll. Being part of a community means your body belongs to the community. And you have to be forced into a community because....liberty.

Always how the left comes with truck loads of hypocrisy. Blatant double standards. And they need to twist shit beyond recognition to show "hypocrisy" on an opposing end and act like they just...won? Proved something? Who the fuck knows.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I love the Blind Faith Trump's obedient flock has for him, the irony of why Trump is attempting (horribly) to start a new twitter is because he couldn't follow the rules on the Real Twitter(@) because "Communist Democrats!" is now booting people for the same things he was booted for.....wot a guy! #mericawhatacountry #blindfaith #holytrump

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I love the Blind Faith Trump's obedient flock has for him, the irony of why Trump is attempting (horribly) to start a new twitter is because he couldn't follow the rules on the Real Twitter(@) because "Communist Democrats!" is now booting people for the same things he was booted for.....wot a guy! #mericawhatacountry #blindfaith #holytrump

Is that so? "Blind faith"?

You guys have been asked and asked for an actual rule he broke on Twitter. And you never answer and you dodge when its pointed out fucking actual terrorists still have Twitter accounts.

You've been asked what laws he broke. No answer.

Blind faith is what you guys have in "media" sources that are nothing more than government propaganda.

Not one single Trump voter here would dodge direct questions. You guys do nothing but make wild ass claims, use insults and post vague and bizarre shit with no coherent explaination.

You show up everyday just to spew insults. JUST to spew insults.

None of you are capable of actually discussing fuck all. Some people need more info and need facts before they make a decisions to oppose someone or even hate someone. You guys literally just bark propaganda at people whom you've decided are your enemies. You know that ALONE should be a red flag to you.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You guys have been asked and asked for an actual rule he broke on Twitter. And you never answer and you dodge when its pointed out fucking actual terrorists still have Twitter accounts.

Blind faith is what you guys have in "media" sources that are nothing more than government propaganda.

Not one single Trump voter here would dodge direct questions. You guys do nothing but make wild ass claims, use insults and post vague and bizarre shit with no coherent explaination.

None of you are capable of actually discussing fuck all. Some people need more info and need facts before they make a decisions to oppose someone or even hate someone. You guys literally just bark propaganda at people whom you've decided are your enemies. You know that ALONE should be a red flag to you.
You are welcome to address your concerns with Twitter Customer Service. Thank For Reaching Out To 'It's not my jawb!'

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You are welcome to address your concerns with Twitter Customer Service. Thank For Reaching Out To 'It's not my jawb!'

See?

You guys are like programmed bots. And I'm pretty much convinced you guys refuse to engage and opt for hate because you know your narratives make no sense and what you support is anti American.

You guys know it. So you chose to fight, mock and smear.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's Free Speech as long as it's Pro Donnie speech.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Trump’s free speech app Truth Social is censoring content and kicking off users

A few users have pointed out that Truth Social’s moderation policy is
than that of Twitter, despite its claim to be a refuge from Big Tech’s censorship. Unlike Twitter, Truth Social users can get suspended or booted from the platform altogether for posting content that moderators consider to be false, defamatory or misleading. While Twitter has had
in the past on Covid-19 and election misinformation, it regularly allows other
to fly by. Truth Social users also can get banned for posting content that moderators deem to be “libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable”. Twitter tends to be selective in how it handles disputes between users, unless it involves

Still, it’s unlikely Truth Social will be able to enforce such a strict moderation policy should it continue to grow in scale. The platform is relying on a combination of volunteer moderators, user reports and
to handle content removal.

You can't say bad things about the Snowflake in Chief. Do not eat the orange snow.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How many years are left on my ban at sodmites been tripping for making the snowflakes cry

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's Free Speech as long as it's Pro Donnie speech.

Trump’s free speech app Truth Social is censoring content and kicking off users

A few users have pointed out that Truth Social’s moderation policy is
than that of Twitter, despite its claim to be a refuge from Big Tech’s censorship. Unlike Twitter, Truth Social users can get suspended or booted from the platform altogether for posting content that moderators consider to be false, defamatory or misleading. While Twitter has had
in the past on Covid-19 and election misinformation, it regularly allows other
to fly by. Truth Social users also can get banned for posting content that moderators deem to be “libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable”. Twitter tends to be selective in how it handles disputes between users, unless it involves

Still, it’s unlikely Truth Social will be able to enforce such a strict moderation policy should it continue to grow in scale. The platform is relying on a combination of volunteer moderators, user reports and
to handle content removal.

Turnabout aint fair play, ehh cunt? :Popcorn:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Didnt it like.....just launch?

Kinda early in the game. Js.
they started spazzing out day one :LOL3:
You should offer them your vastly successful forum moderating skills, Chipmonk Cheeks,

5rdph7.jpg

"Web sites are supposed to crash when they are launched" Said no one ever.
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! PWN3D!!!! Libs apoplectic when their own fukin tactics pimp slap the fuk outta them!!! :Sad:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Does it remind you of the blind faith forced by libs? Lemme know. :Popcorn: PWN3D!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Does it remind you of the blind faith forced by libs? Lemme know. :Popcorn: PWN3D!

Shouldn't you be over at Truth Social being big tent free as fuck?

Truth Social Users "Losing Interest" in Trump's Social Media App
BY
ON 2/28/22 AT 4:25 PM EST

Big patriotic yawn emoji

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey cawk sucker, get on Saint Trumps media so you can get banned and then cry about it! PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Shouldn't you be over at Truth Social being big tent free as fuck?

Truth Social Users "Losing Interest" in Trump's Social Media App
BY
ON 2/28/22 AT 4:25 PM EST

Big patriotic yawn emoji

It even says it's not gonna be fully rolled out until March.

Why such shittiness over it? You know Trump isnt the one running this or doing any of the tech stuff, right?

Do you resent the fact that people want a different socail media option to leftwing bias big tech platforms that will ban and restrict people over completely stupid shit like memes?

I'm current in FB jail....again....because I said "blm burned down all the black owned businesses in Kenosha", which is a fact. Then an hour later, my FB jail sentence was extended due to a meme I posted in 2017.

It's annoying and retarded.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory there are no appropriate "like" emojis for fucking stupid ass, insane, mind numbing posts. The ones that are currently available just don't cut it. I like to give honest evaluations, but I feel so cock blocked right now.

OH no's the delicate con floweers will sob all over the report button someone gay'd their rather wordular comment LMFAO

X

xXx
Site Supporter
innocent people dying and delicate flowerZzz are worried about a ghay emote ffs .. drink concrete and harden up