Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Do even care about the environment or more about yourself? Do you give? Are you true to yourself? Daily, though, otherwords are you ADDICTED to something more than posting on e boards and watching tv??? I mean, ARE EVEN YOU AWARE of the environmental destruction going on with plastics??
Please answer my question

rancidmilko

Dedicated Deviant
Do even care about the environment or more about yourself? Do you give? Are you true to yourself? Daily, though, otherwords are you ADDICTED to something more than posting on e boards and watching tv??? I mean, ARE EVEN YOU AWARE of the environmental destruction going on with plastics??
Yes I am and pollution by plastic and PCBs is a much wore problem than climate change, but it gets none of the hype.

Do you think it's wise to allow Facebook and google to control our lives like they are doing?

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
Yes I am and pollution by plastic and PCBs is a much wore problem than climate change, but it gets none of the hype.

Do you think it's wise to allow Facebook and google to control our lives like they are doing?
by 2050 the ocean will hold more weight in plastic than fish

Val Gina

Running on empty
Elite Bastards
when stoned

Do you wait for her to cum too or just bust that nut?

Seamajor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I wait, because I’ve got lots of time.

What’s the farthest you been away from your regular bed?

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Japan.

What was the last thing you went to the doctor for ?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
One year check up - - - - - -

If you have not had anything to eat in 2 weeks would you suck cock for a cheese burger - - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
One year check up - - - - - -

If you have not had anything to eat in 2 weeks would you suck cock for a cheese burger - - - - - -
How would I get into a situation like that ? If I was that much of an arseole I’d be better of brown bread from starvation!

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
What thing do you do when your alone in the house that you wouldn’t do in company ? Apart from wanking...

Seamajor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Let’s see.
Take a dump with the door open.
Invite my neighbor with big tits over.
Shoot the raccoons in my back yard.

What’s your greatest achievement?

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Still being alive...

What’s the last artistic thing you did..?

Seamajor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Made a tropical grotto for plants that need shade.

Who do you admire the most?

Seamajor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I only date women who have their own means.

Are you into one night stands?

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Yeah better than all that clingy shit, where you been where you going, go and fuck off lol..

What is the noise that annoys you most ?

Top Bottom