Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
My own. I'm expert at it.

What do you want with you in your coffin when you 6 feet(or more)under? (Fuck off to all that get cremated.)

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’ve got some artefacts I’ve collected , maybe some of them just to fuck up future archaeologists...

What piece are you when you play monopoly?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My sling shot and a bag of steelies

What do you absolutely refuse to eat?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Rover -

If you were a dog what breed would you want to be ?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are we talking hotdogs? :Grin3: lol... 2
Did you have a childhood nickname growing up? If so, what was it? Mine was Taz named after the cartoon Tasmanian Devil HAHA.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My arseole brothers called me shrimpy.....

Why is it that a small oven burn on your arm ends up looking like a machete attack ?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My arseole brothers called me shrimpy.....

Why is it that a small oven burn on your arm ends up looking like a machete attack ?
You’re over-baking yo tacos amiga...

images

Anyone addicted to chili?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
When I was young, I tied a piece of string around my dick and attached the other end around the top post of my double-bunk bed during private time. I lent back too far fell off the top bunk and was momentarily suspended by my dick until the string snapped. Physical recovery 7days. Emotional recovery 7 months.

Same question as above...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No...

What’s the stupidest accident you’ve had that sounds funny but you hurt yourself ?
going down the emergency slide from the plane tore the seat of my pants and gave me a friction burn on both cheeks lol

same Q

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When I was young, I tied a piece of string around my dick and attached the other end around the top post of my double-bunk bed during private time. I lent back too far fell off the top bunk and was momentarily suspended by my dick until the string snapped. Physical recovery 7days. Emotional recovery 7 months.

Same question as above...

Only 7 months?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Anything is possible.

Do you prefer 6 foot tall strapping Australian lads or 5 foot tall expat geriatric fugitives in Costa Rica?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No...

What’s the stupidest accident you’ve had that sounds funny but you hurt yourself ?
going down the emergency slide from the plane tore the seat of my pants and gave me a friction burn on both cheeks lol

same Q
Kind of the same Jeannie..For years we'd rent these huge house boats on Lake Cumberland KY...The boats had slides.. not paying attention, I went down the slide without someone wetting it first...LOL..i swear to shit, it felt like my ass was on fire...surprised there wasn't a skin trail left behind lmao

Do you sleep with a TV on all night?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
SUCCUBUS: Tits are the building blocks of nutrition and I believe in a healthy diet.

Sex on a beach or 69 in the snow?