Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Leftover Cannelloni, sausages, green beans and cauliflower. Was going to bake pretzels but got lazy.

Can you scuba dive?

Wootie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm eating over a half kilo (600g) of green beans approximately an hour from now.

I've never been scuba diving, but I was a volunteer Firefighter for 5 years and learned to use SCBA and the breathing apparatus' are similar so I could probably figure it out, but wouldn't do so without training because I wouldn't want to assume I know what I am doing and drown.

So... no, no I cannot Scuba dive.

Have you ever participated in a marathon?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm eating over a half kilo (600g) of green beans approximately an hour from now.

I've never been scuba diving, but I was a volunteer Firefighter for 5 years and learned to use SCBA and the breathing apparatus' are similar so I could probably figure it out, but wouldn't do so without training because I wouldn't want to assume I know what I am doing and drown.

So... no, no I cannot Scuba dive.

Have you ever participated in a marathon?

Not an official marathon but I ran daily as a teen... alternating in distances up to 25 kilometres.

Sauna or hot tub?

Wootie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hmmm... that's tough.

Both if I didn't have to choose, but for health reasons, I would go with Sauna.

Cryotherapy or float tank?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Definitely float tank... drug free tripping...

Have you ever drank yerba mate from a gourd?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Usually Scotch or Bourbon. Stiff drinks with a few drops of water... if I drink wine, it's always Sauvignon Blanc from NZ. Can't stand anything else. Beer is a rare thing and the temperature of the day must be at least 40C... I prefer Tasmanian beers.

Have you ever slept with a famous person or their offspring?

Wootie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mostly a scotch drinker here. Lagavulin 16, Laphroaig 10. Talisker 10, are some of my favorites.

Wine I will do occasionally, Riesling being my favorite white wine and Merlot being my favorite red.

Of course, when in doubt... Gruner Veltliner, pairs well with virtually anything, including vegetables.

Beer... eh, a Guinness now and again is good. A few weeks ago I tried "Caribbean Rum Cask" from Innis & Gunn. Its red ale that has been aged in Caribbean rum casks.

Not bad, I'd have it again sometime.

No. Can't say that I have.

Have you ever appeared on television or in the newspaper?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I've walked near camera crews before and might have been seen in the footage but I don't have cable or an antenna plugged in... for well over a decade, and I never watched TV to begin with. So dunno.

I have been called back by radio show producers after a text message, but I refused to come on to the show to chat.... much to the annoyance of the callers. Last time was a few years ago about Bitcoin and they wanted to know why I bought a jacket from Overstock back in 2014-15 for the equivalent of tens of thousands of dollars in current value for the then day.

I value my private and mental space as I want to dictate it.

...plus it probably would have gotten me into trouble if I admitted that I was gambling with numerous bitcoin every night or two... lulz...

Have you ever had survival training in the military or even boy scouts and what did it consist of...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Conscription in a Police State. Although I do subscribe to SAS survivalists. I can make fire from basic scrub and water by harnessing the weather. I have a fair hand at natural medicines and poisons. I’m ready for war...lol.

What’s the most sexually gratifying orgasm you’ve ever experienced in situation life?

Wootie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Two and a half years ago the last time I was in America visiting family.

When was the last time you shot a firearm?

Wootie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I Understand.

If I had no other choice to nuke a country then I would choose Tuvalu which is an island country in the Pacific Ocean that has a population of 11,650 inhabitants.

It would be unfortunate (to say the least) for those people and their loved ones but it would be the best possible scenario as it would give the smallest loss to human life coupled with the least worldwide cultural and religious impact.

If you could bring back any animal now extinct, which would you choose and why?

Wootie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Integrity.

If you were given one million dollars to spend in 1 hour but you couldn't give it away, buy houses, vehicles, aircraft, boats or jewellery... what would you spend it on?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't know. I don't pay attention to it.

Myrtle Beach or the Embarcadero?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I wouldn’t get raped by anyone, I’m a highly trained martial artist and decorated soldier. I don’t put up with feeble-minded cretins, particularly not pedodos.

What style of martial arts are you most adept at?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I haven’t had a massive shit in years. My bowel movement is like clockwork after a roasted coffee.

Favourite part of a woman/man?

The whole body, especially if it's tall and broad shouldered.

What is the most generous thing you have ever done?