Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
idk, i quickly forget them but my last was getting swallowed by a whale. it was like a cartoon so there was a lantern with furniture and everything lol

if choosing your own execution, what method would u 'prefer'?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m gonna go with Murdy cause I was told by a butcher that my a$$ cheeks weigh 36 lbs each and my DDs are 14 lbs each making me a whopping 90 lbs of curves… which is the same weight as the Thai boys Aryan fucks with.

How mediocre are you in bed?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
what is your most memorable dream?

Being under attack and can't find the right ammo for my AR-10 and also flying - - - - - -

Do you like to scare people?

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Practical jokes when I was younger...frequently.

When doing your business on the Big White Telephone, do you make sure that you haven’t left any skid-marks or floaters after signing-off on the fax/paperwork?

tongue-toilet.gif

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Yes and not the kind at the state fair,I live on my Uncles farm/ranch for 2 years as a teen.

Do you like to fish and if yes fresh or salt water?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Things that are less desirable to me still encapsulate who I am and how I've arrived to this moment.... so nothing. To change would alter too much.

Ever shit on the beach before?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
take an inch off my boobs and add it 2 my butt

if a prison were in blazes and inmates were screaming would u help or sit back and watch?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Yes, sharted at a fine restaurant on a sort of date... jettisoned my underwear in the rest room....well tried to but then put them in a shopping bag and hid down my pants until flinging out of a moving car when she wasn't looking...