Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
2019. Several months before my father died of COVID.

Ever left a sizeable grafitti mark on any wall outside?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Were I come from blowing a tranny means car trouble - - - - - -

wizer

Factory Bastard
An Eskimo is out for a drive one day when his car breaks down and is forced to call a mechanic. Finally the mechanic arrives and he sets to work. The Eskimo wanders over to a nearby ice cream store and orders a cone. It's a really hot day and it's melting and making quite a mess and as he wanders back towards the auto repair shop he realizes he doesn't even have a napkin. He goes inside, the mechanic looks up from under the hood at the Eskimo and says, "You've blown a seal, mate" to which the Eskimo hastily replies, "No I haven't, that's just Cookie's and Cream!"

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, I don't deface public property, I think the punishments for Graffiti are way too soft.

Are you a tranny?

Please someone other than @Seamajor answer.

no

if on a walk u found about a hundred empty 50lb bags of nitrogen & potassium fertilizer dumped on a wooded roadside would u notify the authorities?

wizer

Factory Bastard
A rather odd question that is extremely unlikely to ever happen to anyone but in the unlikely event I discovered such a thing I would probably keep on walking because I doubt I'd even know what I was looking at.

Are you a tranny?

Please do not answer if you have already replied to this question.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
so thats what ur going 2 do here, just ask the same Q over and over?

if ur looking for ladyboys, try tinder....or whatever

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Ah! I see now why I'm having trouble with this thread. The replies made no sense.

There must be someone inquiring about trans sex and gender. I assume it must be our Tranny Tit Romeo, Wizer. If it is, I can't see him; at this gentleman's (indirect) request, I've put him on Ignore in order to shield him from any further inadvertent trauma, dare I say "engendered" by his having to interact with people that cause him such damage and such pain.

Too bad. I sort of enjoyed this thread.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ah! I see now why I'm having trouble with this thread. The replies made no sense.

There must be someone inquiring about trans sex and gender. I assume it must be our Tranny Tit Romeo, Wizer. If it is, I can't see him; at this gentleman's (indirect) request, I've put him on Ignore in order to shield him from any further inadvertent trauma, dare I say "engendered" by his having to interact with people that cause him such damage and such pain.

Too bad. I sort of enjoyed this thread.

its a fun thread but gets knocked off the rails sometimes so when some moron shows up i usually ignore them and just post a question

whats your monthly internet/tv/cell bill?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
No.

Why would anyone be concerned with the sexual orientation of an anonymous poster on an obscure flame forum???

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No.

Why would anyone be concerned with the sexual orientation of an anonymous poster on an obscure flame forum???

i think he got butthurt somewhere by someone.... just guessing tho

after adding the pros and cons, do u think the internet was good or bad for humanity?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Organizing the kitchen for the remodel. Trying to keep a handle on this man and his projects *sighs*

Same question.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
chardonnay, regardless of dish. even a good merlot has a rotten grape smell 2 it

same Q

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Robertson Winery Cabernet-Sauvignon

What's your favourite cheese?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
A tuque. In winter. Solid colour. No pom-pom.

Do you ever eat cereal straight out of the box, like a snack?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
No. It needs to be dunked properly into the milk using the spoon for at least 4 minutes.

Same ?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lucky charms but i never timed it with the milk. i like the flavored oatmeal - apple & cinnamom, maple syrup, etc..

do u get happy or grumpy when it snows?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Ecstatic. For the first three months. Then grumpy.

I moved to the west coast to get away from six-month winters.

Home fireworks: a hazard or a treat?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Never.

Are you a tranny?

Please someone other than Seamajor answer.

fuck buddy, you want tit dick go fuck off already, others use this place for fun not hook ups beat it already
full

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh hell yeah... Thin mints are my favs!
When you are in a bad mood, do you take it out on others? lol