Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I almost bought a tattoo gun to put a smiley face on my helmet. But I think the pain would be excruciating. Whatchu reckon?
:GimmeFoods:

Yeah, that's one of the reasons I shy away from tattoos. Freakin' ouch.

Though there is one I may do. I have a darkish brown "beauty mark" on my back. I've thought about getting bright yellow petals tattooed around it with a stem with a couple of leaves and have my kids names on each, then maybe a smaller leaf for my grandson near her leaf...

What do you think?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
No.

There's truly no need to gild the lily. :GiggleBitch:

Oops, forgot to ask a Q.

How percentage of your body is covered in tattoos?

Personally, I feel that you should either have none or be a total hells angel biker with it… I have so many that a percentage of my body is covered… but I started when I was 17. My girlfriends and I convinced an old cholo on the Venice boardwalk to close the shop since we were minors.

Do you think tattoos on women are tacky?

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I almost bought a tattoo gun to put a smiley face on my helmet. But I think the pain would be excruciating. Whatchu reckon?
:GimmeFoods:

Yeah, that's one of the reasons I shy away from tattoos. Freakin' ouch.

Though there is one I may do. I have a darkish brown "beauty mark" on my back. I've thought about getting bright yellow petals tattooed around it with a stem with a couple of leaves and have my kids names on each, then maybe a smaller leaf for my grandson near her leaf...

What do you think?

a lot… especially on the arm that isn’t your dominant hand.

See last question asked :GiggleBitch:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No.

There's truly no need to gild the lily. :GiggleBitch:

Oops, forgot to ask a Q.

How percentage of your body is covered in tattoos?

Personally, I feel that you should either have none or be a total hells angel biker with it I have so many that a percentage of my body is covered… but I started when I was 17. My girlfriends and I convinced an old cholo on the Venice boardwalk to close the shop since we were minors.

Do you think tattoos on women are tacky?

Only if they're on the face, neck or a tramp stamp.

Do you have a non-traditional piercing?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes. I’ve had my tongue and both nipples pierced. I also have 4 piercings in both ears, but I only wear one or 2 with diamond studds these days and I don’t go to formal events without being covered up. Being respectful of your audience is what I say…..

same question

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yes. I’ve had my tongue and both nipples pierced. I also have 4 piercings in both ears, but I only wear one or 2 with diamond studds these days and I don’t go to formal events without being covered up. Being respectful of your audience is what I say…..

same question
I have pierced for over 30 years. You name the piercing…I’ve probably done it.

Same question…

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
no, just my ears

have u ever lost your job after blowing a drug test?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
No but I got declined after passing my test to be a weapons mechanic in the RAF because I caught an assault charge when I was 17...
Which one are you?
pW4wHsm.png

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bout the same, or a little worse because of rising prices and covid still in existence :/
one of your happiest childhood memories?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
When my aunts and uncles convinced us kids that they heard Santa and his reindeer on the roof at my grandmothers house during a Christmas Eve celebration.

Same question.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I guess it would be ice fishing with my father and brother as a child. We didn't have a shanty or anything..It was cold, but so much fun, we didn't think about it too much :) I can remember having a runny nose and of course, my dad didn't have a tissue, so he said, "do this".. He held a finger over one nostril and blew shooting snot everywhere HAHAHA.. Welp.. has a kid.. that was spectacular. We all laughed so hard while using this method lmao!! so gross :) !! Ice fishing was the best of times for me as a young child. :)

What is one gift that you want for Christmas, that you'd be upset over if you didn't get? If anything?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
We call those snot rockets lol

None of my Christmas presents that he put under the tree have barked and that’s disappointing. I’m still hopeful, but I have my doubts since he wants to travel more.

Same question.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
well i wanted the ps2 pretty bad so maybe that

when u first got a smart phone what was the first thing u searched? (i clicked the YT app and searched 'puppies' lol)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No smart phone, life is too grand to spend it staring into a little idiot box

you ever wake up BUSTED because of a prick fucking Goose assualt ?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Nope, the biggest bust up I've had with feral poultry is when a seagull tryed to nick my chips on the prom in Blackpool.

Does X need to join a gym and pack on some muscle mass to avoid getting beat up in future?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yep! A light breeze would blow him over and blow his little pink skirt up for everyone to see his willy...

Do you keep your sauce (Ketchup, HP, Mayo etc) in the kitchen cupboard or do you do what it says on the label and keep it in the fridge?

(I follow all directions on the label when it comes to food, oh the arguments I've had over it lol)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In this climate, almost all foods get refrigerated.

@ what age did you leave home ?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

If you could only wear one brand of clothing for the rest of your life what would it be? (if your answer is I don't wear any brands refrain from answering lol and I don't mean pants or socks just clothes)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Double Whopper from Burger King

The last time you got caught red handed?