Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Funny you should ask that question. It's been YEARS since I've dreamt or recalled a dream but last night, I had a dream that woke me up and I was still thinking about it in the morning.. Kind of weird ...

Do you have a particular body abnormality that makes you unique? ie.. my ex had 2 web toes on each foot.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not really. I’m a tad obsessed with staying fit.

Do you have an excersise routine?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes.. I've started biking on the weekends and use a treadmill daily for in-house exercise. Time is limited, but I try to exercise often.

Alcoholic drink of choice?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
1. A Margarita, no salt, on the rocks.
2. A Vodka tonic with a fresh lime. I enjoy drinking.

The farthest you’ve been away from home?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not a cat person.. shhhh.. Probably shouldn't say that on this forum, tho ;) lol

Do you like to camp?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love to camp. Sadly I haven’t been in some time.

Do you like riding a bicycle?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep... I just bought a bike hitch for my jeep and bike at a beautiful nature-filled park near to my home. I'm planning to take lots of pictures of birds and animals on the trail. The first time I've ever seen a possum hang upside down on a branch (in person) was at this park.. beautiful!!

What is something people do that bugs the shit out of you when you're at a store?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When I go into a food market, or dept. store, I’m single minded, and get what I need and split. Really don’t notice the others.

A Jeep and a Bike. What could be better? :ThumbsUp1:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not much, Seamajor.. I'm fortunate :)

Is there a special meal that you cook that is so delicious that you're known for it ?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I like to take a whole chicken. Stuff it with red onion, and limes. Rub it good with spices, and smoke it for 5 hours on my Weber.

When you go out to eat, what’s your favorite?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
To many favorites to pick 1 so will say a good steak works -

Are you a good cook ?

Last edited:

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Blue skys - little breeze - Hi 80's - - - - - -

Are you up to date on your rent/mortage ?

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Mostly -

Are you a fast driver or drive normal ?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You'll probably think I'm bullshitting, but I absolutely return it.. I have many of times lol
Have you ever lived next to a neighbor you fought with? If so, what was the reason for fighting?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You'll probably think I'm bullshitting, but I absolutely return it.. I have many of times lol
Have you ever lived next to a neighbor you fought with? If so, what was the reason for fighting?
not here cuz im isolated with no neighbors but at my parents house? hell yea - it was over our neighor constantly blocking the driveway

then another who would put his trash cans in front of our house for pick-up since he didnt want 2 recycle and hoped we would get the ticket lol

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
ahh, yeah.. I had a neighbor that lived behind me that was a total twat! They had one of those blowup style swimming pools and the fucktards would drain it out in their backyard. Gallons of water would flood my yard so bad, I'd literally step out to my back patio and be ankle deep in water. I'd fight with them all the time. So glad I had the opportunity to get the hell out of there lol.

The last vindictive thing you did to someone :D LOL ..