Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Any day in Auckland.

WHere would you go if you go anywhere?

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
Tom Hardys underpants.

If you had a button to press that paused time and you could live in this year and nothing changed forever, would you press it or would you rather go forward on with your life now ?

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Go forward...

Do you OR anyone you know have any habits that are annoying?? If so, what? I have a relative that no one will sit by when she's eating... She hums while she's chewing, ffs.. I almost wish she'd choke to death :D

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
I was shot in my leg and liver and felt like someone ram a hot iron in me- - - - - - -

If a person was in the electric chair for killer someone could you push the switch to deep fry ?

Swamp-Duck

Elite Bastards
If they paid me enough.

What’s the last really important thing you forgot?

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards
No but I shit you not I'm supposed to be getting my first one Friday night. Yes with two girls.

Ever seen Gwar live?

Swamp-Duck

Elite Bastards
I just watched 47 meters down last night, horror films don’t scare me but shark ones do, it was a good film.

If you was offered 2 million quid to kill someone, would you do it ?

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards
Only if it was a terrorist or a really bad person but not if it was a normal person.

Same question.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Yes- - - -

Do you believe anyone ever step on the moon ?

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Sho'do !
Have you ever been passed out drunk and had someone play jokes on you.. I had my eyebrow shaved off (1) and it has never grown back like it used to be LMAO!!… I didn't notice it until the next afternoon when I did a charity 5k run/walk and I was splashing water on my face in the mirror.. lol... I was so fuckin pissed... this is YEARS AGO!! :)

Swamp-Duck

Elite Bastards
Not like that lol, people have told me I did things I didn’t really do and at first I believed them.

Have you ever told a lie to get out of trouble and got found out, like a naughty child ?

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
Lived on the streets most my youth and into my early 20's still a little choppy at times but its ebb and flow,so ya and it got more adventurous every time..

your ass starts leaking a foul smell and your in a crowded room with a bunch of mangy ,gropey drunken VETS.. 1 third of em seem alert and have discovered your foul aroma..what would be your strategy?

Swamp-Duck

Elite Bastards
Dunno I don’t look at my shit or measure it.

If you was stuck under a huge lorry and when they moved it you would bleed out, would you want your family there ? Or not want them to see you like that ?

Top Bottom