Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

Bowling, don’t know the rules for either but would give it a go.

If someone said they would give you ten million quid but your never to have sex or fap again, could you do it ?
 
Nope.. business is good :ThumbsUp3:

If more than 1 person told you that your haircut looked like shit, Would you change it?
 
Yes I would....I've known a lot of blacks that have been good people.. It's hard sometimes to remember that , especially living so close to Detroit.. Where I see N's killing and stealing everyday.. HOWEVER.. even though it's not your question I WOULD WATCH A MUSLIM DIE, before I'd give blood to one of them man, woman or child :/

Same question to you? ;)
 
Yes I would....I've known a lot of blacks that have been good people.. It's hard sometimes to remember that , especially living so close to Detroit.. Where I see N's killing and stealing everyday.. HOWEVER.. even though it's not your question I WOULD WATCH A MUSLIM DIE, before I'd give blood to one of them man, woman or child :/

Same question to you? ;)
I would give Muslims blood.. to the ground, or the ocean if say, I spotted one about to put a child-chasing foot on an American beach. I'd let him get real close too.. make him think he's got it locked. "Yes! Just a few more stro- I'M AFRAID NOT, ACHMED.
 
Yes I would....I've known a lot of blacks that have been good people.. It's hard sometimes to remember that , especially living so close to Detroit.. Where I see N's killing and stealing everyday.. HOWEVER.. even though it's not your question I WOULD WATCH A MUSLIM DIE, before I'd give blood to one of them man, woman or child :/

Same question to you? ;)
I would give Muslims blood.. to the ground, or the ocean if say, I spotted one about to put a child-chasing foot on an American beach. I'd let him get real close too.. make him think he's got it locked. "Yes! Just a few more stro- I'M AFRAID NOT, ACHMED.
Question oh herioc sucker of dicks, are you not familiar how this works ?
 
No and have never had the flu or a cold for that mater and mother is the same- - - - - -

Walk on a beach and walk in a park?
 
Orange Baboon Tarantula, although it was on purpose to feed my morbid curiosity but I had adverse effects for six weeks cramping and an elbow infection! Never again lol never felt anything like it! I filmed it lol
Same question
 
I volunteered at an animal shelter and a feral cat jumped out of the cage and without thinking I grabbed the cat and it sunk it's teeth deeply in my hand...,,Hurt like a son of a bitch...,I had to go to the hospital and have it washed out and was given antibiotics as big as horse pills....A girl lost her spleen due to a cat bite....she refused to take the antibiotics..

Do you celebrate your birthday?
 
Last edited:
Orange Baboon Tarantula, although it was on purpose to feed my morbid curiosity but I had adverse effects for six weeks cramping and an elbow infection! Never again lol never felt anything like it! I filmed it lol
Same question


This Copperhead.
MTgSEPJ.jpg


I had to skip back to that question, I suffered for the privilege! Bear and I are bound by venom lol.

Raven. Even cat's claws are like petri dishes, burying turds that stink so bad they make dog shit smell like something edible.
I don't make a big deal.. All I want is to do on B Day is NOT go to a restaurant or anything, "order a pizza for delivery and pay for it" is as far as it goes.

Do you give to any charities and if so, which?
 
I give monthly to “The Dogs Trust” I used to donate to helping African children get clean water but I stopped after seeing the hatred against whites on Worldstar so I doubled up helping dogs...
Have you ever sharted in public? Hehe
 
Not since I was 1
Is your assbox broken ?
 
Drive all the fucking way man, you can do substances in your own car, you have plenty of leg room.

Pre or Post millennial movies ? Do you like the movies that came before the year 2000 or the ones that came after ?