TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
More times than I can count !

Ever cheat on your mate?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My job, I swear the place feels like its about to close shop.

What kind of taco is your favorite?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
yup i pull it like pee wee herman all the time lol
did u ever do whippets/laughing gas?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I had laughing gas when I had some wisdom teeth removed. Didnt make me laugh, just sweat, was weird and a waste of money lol.

How many times a week to you Jack/Jill off?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
oh cmon now w/these fap Qs! zero lol

if a dentist isnt yanking your teeth out w/pliers it should be more fun lol. we have a party planned friday and the case of whippets tanks and balloons was just delivered o_O

can u drive a stick shift?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Worse I’ve had a foursome but there was only one girl... Oh the memories :SickFace:
Same question
eww my god 3 dudes? did u cross swords like 3 musketeers b4 u got to it?? Confused 5
latest

and accidents can happen too

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

if a dentist isnt yanking your teeth out w/pliers it should be more fun lol. we have a party planned friday and the case of whippets tanks and balloons was just delivered o_O

hahaha, I was just going with the flow lol. Yes I drive a stick shift, its a 2003 Jeep Wrangler I've owned for nearly 13 years now. Sticks are fun!

What was your favorite vehicle you've ever owned?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

hahaha, I was just going with the flow lol. Yes I drive a stick shift, its a 2003 Jeep Wrangler I've owned for nearly 13 years now. Sticks are fun!

no way!! <3 i have a jeep w/stick too but i dont like it unless there is snow cause i live in nyc and w/stop and go traffic it makes my calf burns sometimes -_-
my fav is still the jeep tho - fun in summer to take the hard top off then pray it doesnt rain :p

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

no way!! <3 i have a jeep w/stick too but i dont like it unless there is snow cause i live in nyc and w/stop and go traffic it makes my calf burns sometimes -_-
my fav is still the jeep tho - fun in summer to take the hard top off then pray it doesnt rain :p

Ha! Awesome! It is the funnest vehicle. "Pray it dont rain" lolol, I know lol. I love taking the doors off more than the top. In the snow its a beast! Up to 2 feet and it still goes like a tractor.

So I dont derail the thread, have you ever taken your doors off? We know you like to take your top off hehe (couldnt resist lol)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
oh hells yea, i take it ALL OFF wOO hOO!! j/k sometimes if we go to the hamptons on long island [like 'jersey shore'] we get a time share and i will ditch the doors all wk cause ofc u have to :) my friend took it off cause she was being a drunken attention whore, standing up and holding on to the roll bar which is funny af until we have to stop at a light and all these dudes pull up and start yelling dirty things lol. wow i hate being the sober driver then cause i blush :-/

lol do u drink & drive or do the designated driver thing?

Sharona

white wine divorcee
I live in a big city so don't need to own a car, but i ride the Sauvignon Blanc bus #33 home when needed.

How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i will reply like u r not trolling :)
u should not give specific info about busses u take
u asked about maternal relationships b4. troubles?

TheHaze

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Genie, post: 23398,
u should not give specific info about busses u take
[/QUOTE]

Why not,she already posted her name,what city she lives in and where she works so what's the big deal what bus she ride's on- - - - -

I got along good with my Mother and would talk to her just about everyday!

You ever lie about what kind of work you do?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
oh i didnt know that. im good w/mine too and even go to the movies sometimes
only if its ppl who might chew my ear off about it when im not in the mood
ever have sex while on a flight :D

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's just okay...He's kind of dick.. always has been :/

What was your last purchase over a grand?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My Bike .
What was the strangest baby animal you came across and tried to save .. ?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes....I love anything that has to do with the outdoors...Camping and fishing are my favorite pasttime..but its been awhile due to family issues :(

have you ever came close to dying?...if so. How?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Got hit in the head a few years ago, spent time in intensive care, ended up with a plate in my head, so I’m sort of a cyborg.

If someone gave you a market stall and money for your first lot of stock, what would you sell ?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fine antiques
Have you ever been in a verbal or physical fight with a neighbor? If so, what was it over?

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Not sure what you are asking but have had ringing in my ears since the War- - - - - -

Have you ever steal someone's lunch or part of?