Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Nawww, really old people get that shit .....

There's an old saying 'you are what you eat' ... so what are you ?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Yes and was a girl I knew before my wife who like it in the ass and was the only one- - - - -

You ever jerk off in the bathroom on a plane ?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No.....lol
What would you consider to be the worst job you could possibly have?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Working on an assembly line, tasked with putting a single washer on a single bolt over and over to a thing I'd covet but could never afford. Two hours of that and I'm gonna find a way to do it wrong just out of spite.

While winter camping an Arctic cold front rolls in after sundown forcing you to choose between death's cold embrace and spooning for warmth with the same gender until sun up. What say you?
And if you choose the latter, which part of the spoon would you insist on being?

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I aint gay, but $20 is $20. I think I would rather be the big spoon.

Have you ever eaten until you were sick?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m a criminal, I admit it and I’m not sorry. I live in a lovey house and have no money worry’s,I’ve even been paid a big wedge to talk about the man I married on a telly program about Britten’s underworld back in the day, people say crime don’t pay, I say up yours.

What to you would be your perfect day ?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tom Hardys underpants.

If you had a button to press that paused time and you could live in this year and nothing changed forever, would you press it or would you rather go forward on with your life now ?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Go forward...

Do you OR anyone you know have any habits that are annoying?? If so, what? I have a relative that no one will sit by when she's eating... She hums while she's chewing, ffs.. I almost wish she'd choke to death :D

TheHaze

Site Supporter
I was shot in my leg and liver and felt like someone ram a hot iron in me- - - - - - -

If a person was in the electric chair for killer someone could you push the switch to deep fry ?

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
No but I shit you not I'm supposed to be getting my first one Friday night. Yes with two girls.

Ever seen Gwar live?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just watched 47 meters down last night, horror films don’t scare me but shark ones do, it was a good film.

If you was offered 2 million quid to kill someone, would you do it ?

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Yes- - - -

Do you believe anyone ever step on the moon ?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sho'do !
Have you ever been passed out drunk and had someone play jokes on you.. I had my eyebrow shaved off (1) and it has never grown back like it used to be LMAO!!… I didn't notice it until the next afternoon when I did a charity 5k run/walk and I was splashing water on my face in the mirror.. lol... I was so fuckin pissed... this is YEARS AGO!! :)

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not like that lol, people have told me I did things I didn’t really do and at first I believed them.

Have you ever told a lie to get out of trouble and got found out, like a naughty child ?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Lived on the streets most my youth and into my early 20's still a little choppy at times but its ebb and flow,so ya and it got more adventurous every time..

your ass starts leaking a foul smell and your in a crowded room with a bunch of mangy ,gropey drunken VETS.. 1 third of em seem alert and have discovered your foul aroma..what would be your strategy?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dunno I don’t look at my shit or measure it.

If you was stuck under a huge lorry and when they moved it you would bleed out, would you want your family there ? Or not want them to see you like that ?