Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Lots of people left me the hell alone, so I'm feeling pretty blessed by that.

If you could keep any celebrity as a pet, which one would it be?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Robert DeNiro. I'd slap the phony tough guy out of him on a daily basis and traumatize him to the point he gets a life long nervous twitch.

There's a small astroid on a trajectory for earth where a collision is inevitable but you can intervene enough to choose it's destination. Where does it strike?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im leaning towards California.

If you had to start a new career, what would it be?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im broke, I'd keep that shit! Well, sorta keep, it'll get passed along to debtors. Being that they are foreigners doesnt make my decision, but if they are shitty people, that would help me decide on keeping it that much more.

What was/is your favorite cartoon?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Road runner.

There’s a disgusting person with dried snot round their nose and phlegm round their mouth but they’re croaking, do you give mouth to mouth and save them, or let the snotty cunt die ?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
A jet black American Pittbull Terrier pup
2CDBCMw.jpg

They’re illegal here in the uk that adds spice...
Same question

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Rottweiler is my favourite breed, I’d have another one of them.

Do you think Micheal Jackson was a kiddie fiddler?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I used to laugh it up about him, everyone did, but I think he was just a tragic neurotic with a lot of money who just wanted to retreat to the happier times of his childhood. In retrospect I think he was an easy target of ridicule but my sense was that he wasn't attracted to anything, not girls, guys or kids.. kind of an non sexual or asexual person almost.
So, no, don't think he did or even wanted that.
What is the worst crime one can commit?

@rT5000 what an incredibly bad ass pic of pitbull! I'd beg borrow or steal to get a pup like that and thought it was a fucking black panther at first glance!

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
With all the medical /pharmacological crutches enabling us to overcome weaknesses by masking them and the evolutionary focus continuing to hone our mental abilities as it has for so long (our teeth, claws, fur coats and all else are pathetic even now), we are literally headed for this.
big_414067f99e.jpg

Ever see anything paranormal?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah but I believe there’s a scientific explanation, don’t believe in ghosts and stuff.

When was the last time you felt embarrassed?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A few weeks ago I crossed a sheet of ice, misstepped and flapped my arms like a goose trying to fly to regain my balance and heard a laugh come from somewhere.

Why does left over pizza taste like gummy shit when you microwave it?

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
the pizza absorbs more of the microwaves being emitted, causing it to heat up quickly. This vaporises the water molecules in the pizza, causing them to permeate the crust and make it soggy.......

Have you ever worked a job you really disliked because the money was good?