Asking for a friend, does this shithole "forum" have any adult members?

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
fo·rum
/ˈfôrəm/
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

See definitions in:

Computing

Law

Roman History

noun

1. 1.
    a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
    "it will be a forum for consumers to exchange their views on medical research"

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I really sent him over the edge by laughing at his failed military career

I'm so mean.

:ROFL:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
fo·rum
/ˈfôrəm/
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

See definitions in:

Computing

Law

Roman History

noun

1. 1.
    a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
    "it will be a forum for consumers to exchange their views on medical research"
That's the worst part; most of the members are pretty old. But mature? Nah...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well if this place is such a shithole to you Admin, I think the whole forum would agree that you should fuck off.

Oh, and @Bastard Factory doesnt take kindly to folks trashing the name of the place here.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! Dude, I swear, you are the biggest crying assed bitch I ever encountered! biden won, Parler shut down, and you're gonna end it all? BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for lifting my spirits!!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well if this place is such a shithole to you Admin, I think the whole forum would agree that you should fuck off.

Oh, and @Bastard Factory doesnt take kindly to folks trashing the name of the place here.

Shhhh!! Let him get himself banned!:ROFL3:
He's been drooling all over the place like a spastic hyena ever since I laughed at his failed military service

I'm partly to blame for his massive melty which has splattered his blood, drool and piss all over the forum

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He's been drooling all over the place like a spastic hyena ever since I laughed at his failed military service

I'm partly to blame for his massive melty which has splattered his blood, drool and piss all over the forum

I bet he’s somewhere shouting “I’s trolling you!”

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yeah, with all sperm and drool flowing out of his mouth like a fountain.

What he doesn't understand is that it was MY poking which sent his ass into the titanic mental meltdown to begin with

just like he did at SG :LOL1:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

What he doesn't understand is that it was MY poking which sent his ass into the titanic mental meltdown to begin with

Is this him playing Army?

giphy.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Is this him playing Army?

giphy.gif

Pretty much... only his soldiers are a little browner ... you know... cause they be going on "exploratory missions"

Butt Lube Matters.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Speaking of SG how is that Dumpster Fire doing these days, you ignorant runt? Lulz

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Speaking of SG how is that Dumpster Fire doing these days, you ignorant runt? Lulz
4985faa7f307aee835a0ebefabeaa621.png

Reactions: Ice
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Have you ever once had an original thought of your own?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Have you ever once had an original thought of your own?

When his short friends are huddled

Q

Banned

Poosie!
Go ahead and leave, since its a shithole to you. Perhaps you'll find your kind of people over at cocksuckers.com/forums
We are aware that you want the people that do not agree with you to leave. It's not possible for you to "be right" with evidence or valid arguments, so you try to chase people away.... That is actually pretty stupid

Q

Banned
Last edited: