Shower Secrets ... asking for a friend

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
So this upstanding former wrestling coach from OSU who's represented Ohio's 4th Congressional District for over a decade now...

I mean aside from being on the extreme right side of Trumplicanism and most other issues, why is everyone casting shade on the guy and calling him "GYM" when everyone knows his name is "JIM" ??

Is there a story here or is it just FAKE NOZE NOOZ ?

5h19v1.jpg

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
So this upstanding former wrestling coach from OSU who's represented Ohio's 4th Congressional District for over a decade now...

I mean aside from being on the extreme right side of Trumplicanism and most other issues, why is everyone casting shade on the guy and calling him "GYM" when everyone knows his name is "JIM" ??

5h19v1.jpg
Biden touched a young girls hair though!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

5h19v1.jpg

Maybe you could say more. I never heard of this guy. What did he do? Or, at least, what is his actual name?

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Maybe you could say more. I never heard of this guy. What did he do? Or, at least, what is his actual name?

Jim "Gym" Jordan, U S Representative (R-OH)
A Dr. Richard Strauss was the team physician during Coach Jordan's tenure at OSU. They were pals. Strauss was accused by at least 8 wrestler alumni of sexual misconduct. OSU finally opened an investigation a few years ago but the doctor had offed himself about fifteen years ago.

It's one of those Wide Stance Toe Tapping things that GOP pols are known for.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jim "Gym" Jordan, U S Representative (R-OH)
A Dr. Richard Strauss was the team physician during Coach Jordan's tenure at OSU. They were pals. Strauss was accused by at least 8 wrestler alumni of sexual misconduct. OSU finally opened an investigation a few years ago but the doctor had offed himself about fifteen years ago.

It's one of those Wide Stance Toe Tapping things that GOP pols are known for.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Wow. Strauss abused at least 177 athletes. All male. And they were awarded millions. I wonder if Joe objects to this kind of settlement when it involves males.

Last edited:

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
A thread about Shower secrets and Lotus shows up in it.

coincidence?

Lotus, we’re you hoping for tips on how to unclog the drain from floating pubes?

#askingforafriend