At this point...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I can barely describe how much this woman makes me sick on my stomach

And where are those "brave" reporters that would berate Trump's spokespeople like they used to?

Why are they so quiet towards this piece of shit?

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Why exactly is she a piece of shit?
She lies thru her teeth?

She treats people like shit?

She thinks she's better than anyone else?

She's working for a bunch of people who are hellbent in destroying the US and killing billions of people?

Need more reasons?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She lies thru her teeth?

She treats people like shit?

She thinks she's better than anyone else?

She's working for a bunch of people who are hellbent in destroying the US and killing billions of people?

Need more reasons?

I didn't see any of that in the clip you posted. I don't watch those briefings.

I did see Kaylie McInaney and Sarah Hucksterbee Sanders lie through their teeth.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Does it now? Seems to me that when I don't watch Dems, I'm condemned. If I were to watch them, I'd be condemned for that too.

You guys play all sides don't you? And you wonder why I don't consider your side honorable.
When I see wnat "your side" seems to consider "honorable", well...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually, I was more pissed off with that joke of a court's decision than the insane whore's act of depravation and utter disrespect.

And check the absurd censorship that the left is trying to impose on Brazil right now.

It doesn't matter how much you guys try to twist it these days.

It's all too obvious.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually, I was more pissed off with that joke of a court's decision than the insane whore's act of depravation and utter disrespect.

And check the absurd censorship that the left is trying to impose on Brazil right now.

It doesn't matter how much you guys try to twist it these days.

It's all too obvious.

You can't conflate a case in our courts with the politics in your country. At least not while asking me to take it seriously.

The first amendment exists for idiots that urinate as art as it does for idiots that defend the former slavemongering Confederacy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Seems to be a recurrent thing among democrats these days

I was gonna say.....big shocker.

They never watch anything. The only information these people take in is bullshit spewed at their opposition.

While their disgusting officials blatantly lie and fuck up.....they never see that. But theyll mindlessly believe every accusation against people they already hate because they are supposed to hate them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Does it now? Seems to me that when I don't watch Dems, I'm condemned. If I were to watch them, I'd be condemned for that too.

You guys play all sides don't you? And you wonder why I don't consider your side honorable.

I watch the democrats all the time. That's why I dont support them. I read their bills as well....hence why I don't vote for them.

We have completely stupid democrat voters here in Michigan who think Tudor Dixon will ban abortion and make it a felony. And since ....like you.....they dont actually watch anything, they believe that blatant LIE and run with it.

They dont even know the governor cannot even do that. They cannot just make something a felony. It's the people through legislation who decide laws.....and even Dixon has said this. She should be heard directly and judged on her actual platform and merits. But that wont happen....because "blue no matter who" doesnt care about any of that. They hate maga people for a bunch of reason that are not even true and they are sticking to it.

So watching, paying attention and reading (and I mean reading bills and actual transcripts....not consuming a corporate media headline and stopping there) is unnecessary when you would vote for Caligula if he were only a democrat.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I was gonna say.....big shocker.

They never watch anything. The only information these people take in is bullshit spewed at their opposition.

While their disgusting officials blatantly lie and fuck up.....they never see that. But theyll mindlessly believe every accusation against people they already hate because they are supposed to hate them.
They've been completed dominated in terms of mentality and opinions.

All I know is that I'm thankful for not being one of those in charge of deciding who gets to live and who doesn't.