Attention Pedos

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Isn't there a special category of gender for men who like "cinema" a bit too much?
if u call it cinema - automatic gay

lol

This is a valid point except if neither of you has noticed, fully half the lures in Holliday's tackle box are ...erm, effete to say the least.

But knock yerselves out, camerados.
Bwa Hahahahahahahha! Levon called Holliday an effete pansy.
thats how i interpreted it

Of course you did. You'd go with any dumb shit like that since Holliday's had a hook in yer jaw ever since I got here a year ago.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Isn't there a special category of gender for men who like "cinema" a bit too much?
if u call it cinema - automatic gay

lol

This is a valid point except if neither of you has noticed, fully half the lures in Holliday's tackle box are ...erm, effete to say the least.

But knock yerselves out, camerados.
thats how i interpreted it

Of course you did. You'd go with any dumb shit like that since Holliday's had a hook in yer jaw ever since I got here a year ago.
lol what else?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Link please, O Master of Nuanced Higher Thought.

That's the kind of meathead malarkey one would expect from Stubby, and you ain't him.

It's where you were talking about Hollidays girlish tackle box. It's right fucking there. I'm sure poor Holli's all hurt because you think he's a fem.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

That's the kind of meathead malarkey one would expect from Stubby, and you ain't him.

It's where you were talking about Hollidays girlish tackle box. It's right fucking there. I'm sure poor Holli's all hurt because you think he's a fem.

i didnt know levon was his white knight

I believe the proper term is "meat shield," but he fucked that up and ended up calling the shieldee an effete pansy.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Try a little nuance, grrl. He's never needed a white knight even though his card is the queen of diamonds. And some think mine is the jack of hearts, but only those who think I'm someone I'm not. My card is the five of pentacles.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Try a little nuance, grrl. He's never needed a white knight even though his card is the queen of diamonds. And some think mine is the jack of hearts, but only those who think I'm someone I'm not. My card is the five of pentacles.

' five of pentacles' edgey shit

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Of course not, but I respect the Tarot and one of my decks is naturally the Crowley deck.

5-of-pentacles-thoth.jpg

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I believe the proper term is "meat shield," but he fucked that up and ended up calling the shieldee an effete pansy.
The truth has set him free. Lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

“Nuance”. The standard lib shittard escape hatch when someone notices they just pissed in their pants

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
if the devils job is 2 punish the wicked, doesnt this kinda make him a 'good guy' ?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
if the devils job is 2 punish the wicked, doesnt this kinda make him a 'good guy' ?
Depends whether you're talking about the devil of the old testament, of the gospels, of the rest of the new testament, or the one Dante Alighieri wrote about in Paradise Lost. They're all different takes on the devil, yanno.

Abandon All Hope, Ye Who Enter (Hell).

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Depends whether you're talking about the devil of the old testament, of the gospels, of the rest of the new testament, or the one Dante Alighieri wrote about in Paradise Lost. They're all different takes on the devil, yanno.

can u adjust my chakras online?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

“Nuance”. The standard lib shittard escape hatch when someone notices they just pissed in their pants
That's like you your nuance man.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's like you your nuance man.
Noodle neck gay guy who sucks cock sez what?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

^ like that

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
is levon the snap-in nose guy alt?
absolutely
he talks like a tranny in high heeled boots
That's cause he IS a tranny in high heeled boots

one that enjoys wanking off to movies like "the professional" because the plot centers around a vulnerable twelve year old girl who establishes a questionable relationship with a much older hitman

So you see, given the history we all know all too well that these geriatric sick fucks know exactly which ""cinema"" to watch to get themselves off.