Based Florida: Desantis issues warning to venues hosting drag shows which admit minors

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
More Children have been molested by Ronda Santis' best buddy Kent Sterman, than all the drag queens in Florida, Fact!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We need this at the federal level to protect the safety and rights of women and girls.

And it needs to be illegal to transition children. The abuse being inflicted on children is insane.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Gotta love how these heartless scumbags use abuse to justify abuse.

We shouldnt oppose child predators because child predators exist! That's their fucking argument.

All the "big dick energy" males are attacking womens rights and protecting predators today I guess. Defending abuse against women and children is the sign of a "bIg dIcK!!"

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Gotta love how these heartless scumbags use abuse to justify abuse.

We shouldnt oppose child predators because child predators exist! That's their fucking argument.

All the "big dick energy" males are attacking womens rights and protecting predators today I guess. Defending abuse against women and children is the sign of a "bIg dIcK!!"
they have "big dick energy" despite the fact that 75% of them want to cut it off and trade it in for a pair of tits

what a conundrum!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
they have "big dick energy" despite the fact that 75% of them want to cut it off and trade it in for a pair of tits

what a conundrum!

I just posted this

All the big dick guys want these phantom vagina guys to be able to pull their "girl dicks" out in front of children.

Pedophiles exist guys. So just let them prey on kids!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FYI.....more than a mouthful is a waste.

Js.

It's all about girth and the proper friction. I prefer "knows how to please a woman" energy. My husbands dick is a monster and he hates you people too.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I just posted this

All the big dick guys want these phantom vagina guys to be able to pull their "girl dicks" out in front of children.

Pedophiles exist guys. So just let them prey on kids!

Now they are phantom vaginas?

jim-carrey-liar-liar.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
"small dick energy"

brought to you by the folks @ tuck n cuck.

I can't -- if that's not irony what is? :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Now they are phantom vaginas?

jim-carrey-liar-liar.gif

I honestly think the best cure for this is somehow magically putting them in a female body for 90 days.

My periods were so bad I would be doubled over for days. I also had blood loss and severe anaemia. I had some issues for a while. Than I had a cyst burst on my ovary and thought I was going to die.

By the time 90 days rolled around they would be crying to be men again. And not just the cycle. The whole female experience. Let them have it for a few months.

Sick fuckiing freaks. This is nothing but a fetish for them. Our existence is a joke to them.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I honestly think the best cure for this is somehow magically putting them in a female body for 90 days.

My periods were so bad I would be doubled over for days. I also had blood loss and severe anaemia. I had some issues for a while. Than I had a cyst burst on my ovary and thought I was going to die.

By the time 90 days rolled around they would be crying to be men again. And not just the cycle. The whole female experience. Let them have it for a few months.

Sick fuckiing freaks. This is nothing but a fetish for them. Our existence is a joke to them.
As dwarfish as 5' 9" is, I couldn't imagine walking from here to the corner in a pair of heels

they fucking look uncomfortable as fuck

how do you women do it?

Especially those of you who are, let's just say, more robust?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Somewhere there is a man in a skirt shoving frozen tomato paste up his ass and over taking laxatives thinking its stimulating a "period".

And him and his autogynophile reddit buddies are masturbating reading eachothers posts about it and probably sharing pictures of melted tomato paste and shit on maxi pads.

And I'm supposed to be a level of "nice" where I tolerate these predatory degenerates in female facilities where I go to be AWAY from gross and mentally ill males so I safely pull my pants down.

Yeah no. Ain't happening.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
As dwarfish as 5' 9" is, I couldn't imagine walking from here to the corner in a pair of heels

they fucking look uncomfortable as fuck

how do you women do it?

Especially those of you who are, let's just say, more robust?

When was the last time you saw ME in heels, sir?
Hahahaha. I dont know honestly....I've always been able to manage heels. When I HAVE to wear them, I get super comfy ones.

That's far from the hard parts of womanhood, though lol.

Walking around past a certain time in a womans body will introduce you to a level of anxiety you probably were not prepared for. Men can nervous hoping they could fight off an attacker. Women know we cant.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
When was the last time you saw ME in heels, sir?
Hahahaha. I dont know honestly....I've always been able to manage heels. When I HAVE to wear them, I get super comfy ones.

That's far from the hard parts of womanhood, though lol.

Walking around past a certain time in a womans body will introduce you to a level of anxiety you probably were not prepared for. Men can nervous hoping they could fight off an attacker. Women know we cant.
I remember this one time being at a company dinner in Manhattan. Young black girl of English decent was with us. Very pretty girl. A pair of tits that could stop the space shuttle in mid orbit and would make a guy like Blurt curse his surgeon the fuck out.

All the guys wanted to fuck her tiny brains right out of her skull.

Well she has a few drinks and starts stumbling all over the place in these heels that had to be at least 4" off the floor. I don't know in what way it injured her but all of the sudden she starts bawling in excruciating pain that heels are hurting her to no end. Now this was Manhattan and if you know anything about a disgusting liberal and dirty shit hole like Manhattan you know that walking around barefoot was not an option.

I felt so bad for her I literally carried her a full city block in a bear hug position with her legs wrapped around my back until we arrived at a taxi stand which I then put her in and paid the cabbi for her ride home. The whole while I was walking she was whispering in my ear "damn this is sexy as fuck" in her rather horny British accent.

I was certainly tempted but refrained from taking advantage of the young lady.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I remember this one time being at a company dinner in Manhattan. Young black girl of English decent was with us. Very pretty girl. A pair of tits that could stop the space shuttle in mid orbit and would make a guy like Blurt curse his surgeon the fuck out.

All the guys wanted to fuck her tiny brains right out of her skull.

Well she has a few drinks and starts stumbling all over the place in these heels that had to be at least 4" off the floor. I don't know in what way it injured her but all of the sudden she starts bawling in excruciating pain that heels are hurting her to no end. Now this was Manhattan and if you know anything about a disgusting liberal and dirty shit hole like Manhattan you know that walking around barefoot was not an option.

I felt so bad for her I literally carried her a full city block in a bear hug position with her legs wrapped around my back until we arrived at a taxi stand which I then put her in and paid the cabbi for her ride home. The whole while I was walking she was whispering in my ear "damn this is sexy as fuck" in her rather horny British accent.

I was certainly tempted but refrained from taking advantage of the young lady.

If you saw the shoes I've been absolutely hammered in....youd be amazed that I've never hurt my ankle or fell.

I see regular women running around in shoes I used to dance in, hurting themselves in them lol. I never thought I'd see stripper shoes, super tight dresses and stage make up be a regular part of the female wardrobe.

The worst shoe I ever got was back in my still controversial days as a dancer where I decided to wear shoes with platforms and no ankle straps. And I hung upside down and my shoe came right off my foot and knocked me right in the fucking forehead.

I had to go home after that because it gave me a bruise on my fucking forehead and stay home until it was gone because.....only certain kinds of men enjoy beat up looking strippers and I didnt wanna sit with SSS or Atom for the next week LOL.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If you saw the shoes I've been absolutely hammered in....youd be amazed that I've never hurt my ankle or fell.

I see regular women running around in shoes I used to dance in, hurting themselves in them lol. I never thought I'd see stripper shoes, super tight dresses and stage make up be a regular part of the female wardrobe.

The worst shoe I ever got was back in my still controversial days as a dancer where I decided to wear shoes with platforms and no ankle straps. And I hung upside down and my shoe came right off my foot and knocked me right in the fucking forehead.

I had to go home after that because it gave me a bruise on my fucking forehead and stay home until it was gone because.....only certain kinds of men enjoy beat up looking strippers and I didnt wanna sit with SSS or Atom for the next week LOL.
You cannot tell me this isn't painful. And if you do you are lying to both yourself and the rest of the world and should probably visit a priest to confess of your evil ways

84_08_12_22_3_56_55.gif

Those feet like like those spanish pastries... you know the ones where they tie strings around and they're budging out on all sides?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You cannot tell me this isn't painful. And if you do you are lying to both yourself and the rest of the world and should probably visit a priest to confess of your evil ways

84_08_12_22_3_56_55.gif

Those feet like like those spanish pastries... you know the ones where they tie strings around and they're budging out on all sides?

I'm sure they do hurt when you shove hooves in them!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you was born with a dick, you use the male toilets, if you was born with a minge, you use the girls toilets, anyone else go behind a bush for all I care, walk in the lady’s when I’m there I will turn into a baptist with your swede down the carsey.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If you was born with a dick, you use the male toilets, if you was born with a minge, you use the girls toilets, anyone else go behind a bush for all I care, walk in the lady’s when I’m there I will turn into a baptist with your swede down the carsey.

Make sure you record it, too. Women need to see women standing up to this.

That and a lot of these troons are so unhinged in this belief they are women they think they can use physical violence and intimidation(a completely male tendency....so thar irony is there) when women actually say something.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah, I can't imagine you being too happy at the sight of some burly 6'2" fella in a frilly frock and blonde wig strutting into the women's bogs... I predict a swift kick in the bollocks would be imminent.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
My Girl feels the same way as Swamp

Some dude in a dress shows up in the bathroom while she's in there she's cracking his skull with the first available object she can find

I cant say I blame her.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Make sure you record it, too. Women need to see women standing up to this.

That and a lot of these troons are so unhinged in this belief they are women they think they can use physical violence and intimidation(a completely male tendency....so thar irony is there) when women actually say something.
Maybe we should say we identify as men, go in their toilets while they are at the urinals and stare at their dicks, see how they like it.