Bastard Factory how I have missed you

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Welcome! You mean the Bastard Factory before it stopped and started again?

Q

Banned
The original? Cindybin? Or that other one?
The Bastard Factory forum started somewhere in 2008 (not sure about the year), then it shutdown completely, deleting the whole forum around 2015 (again not sure about the year). In 2018 the owner started it again with a new clean forum which you are on now.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Bastard Factory forum started somewhere in 2008 (not sure about the year), then it shutdown completely, deleting the whole forum around 2015 (again not sure about the year). In 2018 the owner started it again with a new clean forum which you are on now.

Ah. I was on that old one a few times. Don't remember what my name was there. Who was the original owner?

Last edited:

Q

Banned
I was on that old one a few times. Don't remember what my name was there.
I have the same thing, although I probably know what my name was.... Not gonna mention it now, since it was pretty close to my real name :)

OP
OP

Studman

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pretty sure somewhere in there Kat had her own forum too

Q

Banned
Pretty sure somewhere in there Kat had her own forum too
She also hasn't posted here for ages... It's different, but well.... see how you like it. Different...

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
I believe from the original. Probably around 10 years ago? Kreig will remember me
For someone that has been gone 10 years you seem to know the history of BF all too well. Lol Kat was actually a real person? lol.

But welcome back...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Kat has been playing WoW last I heard. She needs to visit.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Krieg is Krieg not Kreig.

What? Buying and selling shit on Kreigslist now?

I don't follow that. Nope.

Studman welcome.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Krieg wash dune buggy with gravy.

Tomorrow some time.

Yep.