She'll add in something heinous, for that, and you'll be charged on that tooFlea can suck it as well.
Those minutes are going to be hours. It's be like watching chickens with they heads all cut off.
She'll add in something heinous, for that, and you'll be charged on that tooFlea can suck it as well.
Those minutes are going to be hours. It's be like watching chickens with they heads all cut off.
Then what?She'll add in something heinous, for that, and you'll be charged on that too
Then you get sent down for a very long time, maybe even get the chairThen what?
Sent down? What's that mean?Then you get sent down for a very long time, maybe even get the chair
Now you know I won't answer your questions, and you know why. Google itSent down? What's that mean?
What's "sent down" mean? Sent down where?Now you know I won't answer your questions, and you know why. Google it
Please refer to my previous postWhat's "sent down" mean? Sent down where?
Which previous post?Please refer to my previous post
The funniest part of all of this is how serious everyone acts.
Guess I got you and your little band of assholes doing just that very thing. LOL @ "performance art"Do a web search on "performance art", fail to understand any of it, and then go fuck yourself ya doughnut.
Jacklyn hasn't been out of his compooper chair in years.Then you get sent down for a very long time, maybe even get the chair
Geriatric midget ecuck sez whut?Jacklyn hasn't been out of his compooper chair in years.

I like how he says he hikes to try and be like you. LolJacklyn hasn't been out of his compooper chair in years.
Link?I like how he says he hikes to try and be like you. Lol
The sbLink?
I know, right?I like how he says he hikes to try and be like you. Lol
What's "sb"?The sb
Poor geriatric midget e-cuck. Stuck in a failed troll of his own making.I know, right?
He hikes all the way to the garbage bins and then runs from the trapped bear. LoLz. What a toolbag.
..but hey, it's exercise.
Running from caged bears is good cardio.

Hollidays had you clicked for ages, why do you keep trying to talk to him?Poor geriatric midget e-cuck. Stuck in a failed troll of his own making.
How are the mid 70'd treating you asshole?
![]()
Just so the charges can be all inclusive, let's add posting pictures of underaged girls in Hardcore.
..or was being a perv already on the list?
Did you ever notice that people who are triggered use the "Triggered" reaction emoji then go on negging sprees because they are soooo TRIGGERED?The sb
Is he negging you now? I thought he was very against all that these days, weirdDid you ever notice that people who are triggered use the "Triggered" reaction emoji then go on negging sprees because they are soooo TRIGGERED?
One day Jacklyn will be put away on child porn charges.It's a very serious charge jack, maybe the most serious of them all. You'll probably be put on a special wing away from the general population when you're finally jailed for life
Just so the charges can be all inclusive, let's add posting pictures of underaged girls in Hardcore.
..or was being a perv already on the list?