Frankly, you lot just aren't worth the effort. Will you be crying during your radio show?
The Prowler Reaction score 1,637 Location Canada Jan 31, 2025 #31 jack said: Frankly, you lot just aren't worth the effort. Click to expand... Will you be crying during your radio show?
jack said: Frankly, you lot just aren't worth the effort. Click to expand... Will you be crying during your radio show?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 31, 2025 #32 jack said: Changed my mi Frankly, you lot just aren't worth the effort. not the community, just you "alphas". Stick to poop. Click to expand... They don't have any skills or creativity. They can go fuck themselves with a cactus.
jack said: Changed my mi Frankly, you lot just aren't worth the effort. not the community, just you "alphas". Stick to poop. Click to expand... They don't have any skills or creativity. They can go fuck themselves with a cactus.
OP OP jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jan 31, 2025 #33 The Prowler said: Will you be crying during your radio show? Click to expand... The way you've been crying all afternoon? No.
The Prowler said: Will you be crying during your radio show? Click to expand... The way you've been crying all afternoon? No.
The Prowler Reaction score 1,637 Location Canada Jan 31, 2025 #34 I brought this DEAD THREAD to Page 2. I swear, I am too kind.
OP OP jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jan 31, 2025 #35 Lily said: They don't have any skills or creativity. They can go fuck themselves with a cactus. Click to expand...
Lily said: They don't have any skills or creativity. They can go fuck themselves with a cactus. Click to expand...
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Feb 1, 2025 #36 Where’s this highly anticipated radio show for old folks
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 1, 2025 #37 X said: Where’s this highly anticipated radio show for old folks Click to expand... Ma’am you need to calm down.
X said: Where’s this highly anticipated radio show for old folks Click to expand... Ma’am you need to calm down.
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Feb 1, 2025 #38 Admin. said: Ma’am you need to calm down. Click to expand... Have you seen this highly anticipated radio show?
Admin. said: Ma’am you need to calm down. Click to expand... Have you seen this highly anticipated radio show?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 2, 2025 #39 X said: Have you seen this highly anticipated radio show? Click to expand... I have advised him not to bother if you crybabies are gonna shit on it and be allowed to hijack it.
X said: Have you seen this highly anticipated radio show? Click to expand... I have advised him not to bother if you crybabies are gonna shit on it and be allowed to hijack it.
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Feb 2, 2025 #40 Lily said: I have advised him not to bother if you crybabies are gonna shit on it and be allowed to hijack it. Click to expand... Thank you tremendously
Lily said: I have advised him not to bother if you crybabies are gonna shit on it and be allowed to hijack it. Click to expand... Thank you tremendously
The Prowler Reaction score 1,637 Location Canada Feb 11, 2025 #41 Mega Thread Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Feb 11, 2025 #42 The Prowler said: Mega Thread Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Click to expand... = dick sucking cock gobbling ass monster
The Prowler said: Mega Thread Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Click to expand... = dick sucking cock gobbling ass monster
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 12, 2025 #43 The Prowler said: Mega Thread Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Click to expand... Corvette