Bengay Smellz, lets MeAT, at Boofay unless you’re a cuck.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
That could get you into a wee bit of trouble since his crew know where you live! Be careful young sunshine…before the world catches up with you!
REALLY? that is awesome, I know exactly where Piggly lives and works and I know which Burger King he takes his black girl friend to on their Luxury Anniversaries, and which Sheriff's Office and office of Child Welfare is closest to him.I have satellite imagery too fyi.

Oh yeah, I have an in-law about an hours drive from Piggly's his grand daughter is pre-school, he is NOT pro child molester.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
REALLY? that is awesome, I know exactly where Piggly lives and works and I know which Burger King he takes his black girl friend on their Anniversaries, and which Sheriff's Office and office of Child Welfare is closest to him.I have satellite imagery too fyi.
If Piggly's fuck up friends want to stop by, I am here.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
REALLY? that is awesome, I know exactly where Piggly lives and works and I know which Burger King he takes his black girl friend on their Anniversaries, and which Sheriff's Office and office of Child Welfare is closest to him.I have satellite imagery too fyi.
Refrain tonight! lol

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The Meltdown continues.

Fat @Lily

Pride Day is @The New Holliday

You dweebs should get in here and talk your buddy off the ledge.
8yavum.jpg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Fun Fact: Pigglys DEI Son's BR, is a short 40 minute drive from TPA.

So, this is the problem with always acting like things are not bothering you when really they are torturing you.

You do not deal with it....

You bottle it up.....

And then you explode in an embarrassing fit of frustration.

This is the same type of behaviour we have seen from the likes of @Murdy and @Lily over the years.

You people are emotional basket cases.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Ok ok, it might only take 37 minutes in a Corvette with the Z51 Decal Package!

I read an interesting article recently they say the White Corvette is the fastest.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Z51 Decal Package

There is no such thing.

The Z51 Performance Package includes:

Z51 PERFORMANCE SUSPENSION
  • Performance suspension with manually adjustable threaded spring seats, allowing the vehicle to be lowered for on-track driving
ELECTRONIC LIMITED-SLIP DIFFERENTIAL (ELSD)
  • Improves traction while cornering by modulating the engagement to achieve a balance between directional control and acceleration
  • Provides optimum engagement for high-speed control and stability without affecting the precise steering and turn-in
  • Improves vehicle stability during spirited driving and evasive manoeuvres
PERFORMANCE RATIO REAR AXLE
  • 5.17 rear axle ratio
Z51 PERFORMANCE BREMBO® ANTILOCK BRAKES
  • Help reduce wheel lockup and maintain steering control during hard braking on most slippery surfaces
  • Brembo 4-piston front and rear monobloc calipers
  • Large 13.6" (345 mm) front rotors and 13.8" (350 mm) rear rotors
  • Includes Corvette script and Z51 logo on calipers
PERFORMANCE EXHAUST
  • Aggressive exhaust sound
  • Increases horsepower and torque to 495 hp and 470 lb-ft of torque on Stingray models
Z51 REAR SPOILER
  • Body-colour standard
  • Available in Carbon Flash Metallic by ordering Carbon Flash Metallic-painted outside mirrors and spoiler
HEAVY-DUTY COOLING SYSTEM
  • Rear-mounted third radiator
  • Brake cooling ducts
MICHELIN® PILOT® SPORT 4S 245/35ZR19 FRONT AND 305/30ZR20 REAR, HIGH PERFORMANCE, RUN-FLAT SUMMER-ONLY TIRES
  • Do not use summer-only tires in winter conditions, as it would adversely affect vehicle safety, performance and durability. Use only GM-approved tire and wheel combinations. Unapproved combinations may change the vehicle's performance characteristics. For important tire and wheel information, see your dealer.
ALL FEATURES INCLUDED WITH Z51 PERFORMANCE PACKAGE
  • Required for track use
  • Z51 performance Brembo® brakes
  • Z51 performance suspension
  • Performance exhaust
  • Performance rear axle ratio
  • Electronic Limited Slip Differential (eLSD)
  • Z51-specific front splitter and rear spoiler
  • Michelin® Pilot® Sport 4S 245/35ZR19 front and 305/30ZR20 rear, high performance, run-flat, summer-only tires1
  • Heavy-duty cooling system

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
That could get you into a wee bit of trouble since his crew know where you live! Be careful young sunshine…before the world catches up with you!
Oh btw what time should I expect them, I haven't put the cake in the oven yet I hope they don't arrive too early and I picked up some fresh instant Folger's to go with the cake as well.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
There is no such thing.

The Z51 Performance Package includes:

Z51 PERFORMANCE SUSPENSION
  • Performance suspension with manually adjustable threaded spring seats, allowing the vehicle to be lowered for on-track driving
ELECTRONIC LIMITED-SLIP DIFFERENTIAL (ELSD)
  • Improves traction while cornering by modulating the engagement to achieve a balance between directional control and acceleration
  • Provides optimum engagement for high-speed control and stability without affecting the precise steering and turn-in
  • Improves vehicle stability during spirited driving and evasive manoeuvres
PERFORMANCE RATIO REAR AXLE
  • 5.17 rear axle ratio
Z51 PERFORMANCE BREMBO® ANTILOCK BRAKES
  • Help reduce wheel lockup and maintain steering control during hard braking on most slippery surfaces
  • Brembo 4-piston front and rear monobloc calipers
  • Large 13.6" (345 mm) front rotors and 13.8" (350 mm) rear rotors
  • Includes Corvette script and Z51 logo on calipers
PERFORMANCE EXHAUST
  • Aggressive exhaust sound
  • Increases horsepower and torque to 495 hp and 470 lb-ft of torque on Stingray models
Z51 REAR SPOILER
  • Body-colour standard
  • Available in Carbon Flash Metallic by ordering Carbon Flash Metallic-painted outside mirrors and spoiler
HEAVY-DUTY COOLING SYSTEM
  • Rear-mounted third radiator
  • Brake cooling ducts
MICHELIN® PILOT® SPORT 4S 245/35ZR19 FRONT AND 305/30ZR20 REAR, HIGH PERFORMANCE, RUN-FLAT SUMMER-ONLY TIRES
  • Do not use summer-only tires in winter conditions, as it would adversely affect vehicle safety, performance and durability. Use only GM-approved tire and wheel combinations. Unapproved combinations may change the vehicle's performance characteristics. For important tire and wheel information, see your dealer.
ALL FEATURES INCLUDED WITH Z51 PERFORMANCE PACKAGE
  • Required for track use
  • Z51 performance Brembo® brakes
  • Z51 performance suspension
  • Performance exhaust
  • Performance rear axle ratio
  • Electronic Limited Slip Differential (eLSD)
  • Z51-specific front splitter and rear spoiler
  • Michelin® Pilot® Sport 4S 245/35ZR19 front and 305/30ZR20 rear, high performance, run-flat, summer-only tires1
  • Heavy-duty cooling system
:Triggered: :Triggered::Triggered::Triggered::Triggered::Triggered::Triggered:

Can you say triggered? I knew that you could!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Truth be told, part of the appeal of the Z51 Performance Package is the badging and the spoiler.

It does add to the beauty of the car.

BI1oUhf.jpg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I am going out for a bit...in my C8....I might pop in and laugh at you a little bit later, @Admin.

Until then, keep doing what you do!!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Why would you do that?......this is EPIC meltdown behavior from the #1 Bedwetter here.
Which Piggly fluffer are we visiting with today? By the off chance you are Piggly, did you find that having studied Critical Race Theory helpful while you raised your DEI/Affirmative action son?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
REALLY? that is awesome, I know exactly where Piggly lives and works and I know which Burger King he takes his black girl friend to on their Luxury Anniversaries, and which Sheriff's Office and office of Child Welfare is closest to him.I have satellite imagery too fyi.

Oh yeah, I have an in-law about an hours drive from Piggly's his grand daughter is pre-school, he is NOT pro child molester.
You’d get snapped in half nerd! lol

ly8m9ii.jpg

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Which Piggly fluffer are we visiting with today? By the off chance you are Piggly, did you find that having studied Critical Race Theory helpful while you raised your DEI/Affirmative action son?

Again……your deep mental deficiency and obsession that I’m an alt makes my day……..take more of what you have been and focus on how they hurt you.