Best explination of why housing costs are so high in many blue states (especially California).

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Over regulation, taxation, and government meddling with zoning...besides foreign ownership, always drives prices up. Look at Vancouver... Sydney... San Francisco...

It's disgusting...
Look at every city in the world, and guess what? It costs more to live in everyone of them, than it costs to live in Bumfuck Kansas. tons of people suddenly buy a certain stock, the price of that stock will rise rapidly.....it's Capitalism ie, the Market Place, you should look into it.

At this point it is pretty obvious you didn't watch the video.
You're trying to argue one of the most basic models of economic theory with a BS in Econ. GL with that Sparky. Or are you just trying to act uberdumb?

I am arguing that it is a curve not a straight line and that you are so ignorant you didn't even know something that basic!
Boom there is, boom there is!!! No shit sherlockmotherfucker! I DID NOT SAY THAT GRAPH WAS REAL TIME, THAT IS THE BASE MODEL FOR ONE ITEM, OR ONE SEGMENT OF THE ECONOMY LIKE FOR ONE EXAMPLE CONDOS IN BIG HAPPENING CITIES?

Do this for me por favor, google search first price of used 2011 Porsche GT3/RS....remember the avg prices, then search for a used 2011 Ford Taurus, and compare the 2 numbers for us. I'm so excited I can't wait to find out which used car costs more!

Here let's ball park The Porsche, say about $140K, and the Taurus maybe $10K If its nice. Why is that, would you conservative theoreticians think?

Yeah, Cali is the Porsche of American states. No doubt

Now let's take a moment to see what your local residents think

EP0oGrNUYAA0cAM.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Over regulation, taxation, and government meddling with zoning...besides foreign ownership, always drives prices up. Look at Vancouver... Sydney... San Francisco...

It's disgusting...
Look at every city in the world, and guess what? It costs more to live in everyone of them, than it costs to live in Bumfuck Kansas. tons of people suddenly buy a certain stock, the price of that stock will rise rapidly.....it's Capitalism ie, the Market Place, you should look into it.

You're trying to argue one of the most basic models of economic theory with a BS in Econ. GL with that Sparky. Or are you just trying to act uberdumb?

I am arguing that it is a curve not a straight line and that you are so ignorant you didn't even know something that basic!
Boom there is, boom there is!!! No shit sherlockmotherfucker! I DID NOT SAY THAT GRAPH WAS REAL TIME, THAT IS THE BASE MODEL FOR ONE ITEM, OR ONE SEGMENT OF THE ECONOMY LIKE FOR ONE EXAMPLE CONDOS IN BIG HAPPENING CITIES?

Do this for me por favor, google search first price of used 2011 Porsche GT3/RS....remember the avg prices, then search for a used 2011 Ford Taurus, and compare the 2 numbers for us. I'm so excited I can't wait to find out which used car costs more!

Here let's ball park The Porsche, say about $140K, and the Taurus maybe $10K If its nice. Why is that, would you conservative theoreticians think?

A false dichotomy...

So much more going on with tariffs, production runs, availability, et cetera...

...and particularly IF only Porsche is allowed to be sold in an area while Taurus's are regulated out.

What you call capitalism is actually crony capitalism... which isn't free market.

You've simplistically tried to compare cars to homes, but it's actually worse with homes.

They're immobile, unlike vehicles.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

It's disgusting...

A false dichotomy...

...and particularly IF only Porsche is allowed to be sold in an area while Taurus's are regulated out.

What you call capitalism is actually crony capitalism... which isn't free market.

You've simplistically tried to compare cars to homes, but it's actually worse with homes.

Ok, I'm sorry I wasted my time trying to share basic capitalism, it was my bad in not realizing how acute your trumptardism is. Tots and pears bro.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's disgusting...

A false dichotomy...

Ok, I'm sorry I wasted my time trying to share basic capitalism, it was my bad in not realizing how acute your trumptardism is. Tots and pears bro.

See ya, window licka'....

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It's disgusting...

A false dichotomy...

show me the cost of living in the most affordable cities in America on this list.

8637.jpeg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's disgusting...

A false dichotomy...

show me the cost of living in the most affordable cities in America on this list.

8637.jpeg

I thought you were leaving, nuff-job?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Ok, I'm sorry

We know. Stupid too and kinda smelly like your bathing habits are of the stock that do not require soap and water.

HI I'm biggie, is that your mother's pinky in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Admin. You obviously didnt watch the video, right?

Because the arguments you are coming with kinda show you didnt take the time to actually watch the points made

Yeah supply and demand were covered. The over regulations have caused an affordable housing crisis, and the taxes make it even more impossible for average people.

These are very real problems and as the man in the video said, if we want a humane society these issues need to be addressed.

You guys are always fired up over income inequality but anytime policies start getting criticized you guys act like we are calling your mother a whore.

Maybe you guys just dont really care about the issues you claim to care about after all.

I'm not sure why you think tossing your hands up and saying "well stupids, cities just costs more duh!" is any sort of argument. Especailly when we can know what's making life so unaffordable for people and do something about it. This is why things only seem to get worse and worse for regular Americans.

Soon it will be the very rich, and the very poor. But at least you can still call Trump supporters dumb and feel like you are smarter and better.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Because the arguments you are coming with kinda show you didnt take the time to actually watch the points made

Yeah supply and demand were covered. The over regulations have caused an affordable housing crisis, and the taxes make it even more impossible for average people.

These are very real problems and as the man in the video said, if we want a humane society these issues need to be addressed.

You guys are always fired up over income inequality but anytime policies start getting criticized you guys act like we are calling your mother a whore.

Maybe you guys just dont really care about the issues you claim to care about after all.

I'm not sure why you think tossing your hands up and saying "well stupids, cities just costs more duh!" is any sort of argument. Especailly when we can know what's making life so unaffordable for people and do something about it. This is why things only seem to get worse and worse for regular Americans.

Soon it will be the very rich, and the very poor. But at least you can still call Trump supporters dumb and feel like you are smarter and better.
Show me a small to average sized town anywhere in America that has higher housing prices than NYC or SFO or Los Angeles, etc. You guys are blinded by some anti goobermint youtube video...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

He got his economics degree from a gumball machine...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

He got his economics degree from a gumball machine...
Uanswering.U r so clever!

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

It's disgusting...

Only a BS? Lulz...
You can watch this, but I don't think you'll get it, but I hope you do.

Economic Rent is the basic fundamental of Microeconomics, but you knew that rite?

I don't click on videos from low info posters like you...

...he said staring accusingly into his mirror. :LMAO:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It's disgusting...

Only a BS? Lulz...
You can watch this, but I don't think you'll get it, but I hope you do.

Economic Rent is the basic fundamental of Microeconomics, but you knew that rite?

I don't click on videos from low info posters like you...

...he said staring accusingly into his mirror. :LMAO:

His complete lack of self-pwnage awareness is amusing.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
You know in all seriousness though, I mean like taxes - you got to be kidding. Why Taxes?

. People could just burn their garbage on the sidewalks and rooftops
and tote water from the river. What kind of pussies need running water and sanitation services,
. or educational system, law enforcement or any kind of tax paid bullshit like that?

Now yer gettin me mad just thinking about the injustice ! :Pissed5: :Pissed5: :Pissed5:

...and building codes - WTF.... now I'm really STEAMED !

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You know in all seriousness though, I mean like taxes - you got to be kidding. Why Taxes?

and tote water from the river. What kind of pussies need running water and sanitation services,
. or educational system, law enforcement or any kind of tax paid bullshit like that?

Now yer gettin me mad just thinking about the injustice ! :Pissed5: :Pissed5: :Pissed5:

We should be free to decide for ourselves how to deal with our own shit! Freedom!

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

We should be free to decide for ourselves how to deal with our own shit! Freedom!
...and if someone messes with ur shit, like smoke from their refuse fire wrecks your curtains
..out comes the hardware and pew pew pew pew till they get the message
NOT TO FUCK WITH ME, MAN ! :Pissed5:

..and that's how real men do shit!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

...and if someone messes with ur shit, like smoke from their refuse fire wrecks your curtains

I mean does anyone seriously pay any attention to traffic control lights or school zone speed limits? Lol yeah right!

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

I mean does anyone seriously pay any attention to traffic control lights or school zone speed limits? Lol yeah right!
Oh sure there's some soyboi faggitz that do but that ain't how real mens live
because this is the brave old world of 1776 and 1849 all rolled into one great MAGA package of FUCK Y'ALLZ. I'MA GIT MINE !

all of which reminds me of a song - as most thinz do.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

because this is the brave old world of 1776 and 1849 all rolled into one great MAGA package of FUCK Y'ALLZ. I'MA GIT MINE !

Someone told me that Oerdin means weirdo in Belgian, is this so?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Someone told me that Oerdin means weirdo in Belgian, is this so?

It's Person if you typo 3 letters. He's a cute kid - very enthusiastic about the trolling.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You guys dont even know any of our positions.

"Well if we dont tax the fuck out of people and waste their wages on foriegn wars and bullshit....wHo iS gOnNa gEt tHe gArBaGe?!"

Calling us low info and self pwning.

You hear that guys? If you want basic community upkeep.....well you just shut up about all the other shit. If Nancy cant launder money for gender studies in Iraq.. well you better burn your own garbage!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
California always sets the stage for where most of the country will be in 20 years. That shithole is the epitome of Sodom and Gomorrah. Think about it, filthy stinking rich assholes who would literally assrape the angels of God coupled with more bums on the streets than anywhere else in the world. A nuke from lil Kim would be a great justice!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well worth watching if you want to hear some hard truths about over regulation at the state and local level and how it built up over decades to harm regular people and make housing unaffordable for most.

Ogdin you dyslexic Facebook fiend...if you can’t spell “explanation” properly, then maybe you should stop trying to explin basic concepts to everyone aye? Go have a mead or whatever style of beer you Nordic fucks drink these days!

giphy.gif

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thats right!

But pretty soon there wont be anyone to service all these rich city folk.

They already have a employee shortage & ever increasing rents will only make the situation worse.

Apparently a McDonalds worker or Stabucks barrista needs a place to live as well.