Beware AI, says godfather of AI

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The "
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
" is issuing a warning about the technology he helped create.

Geoffrey Hinton, a trailblazer in artificial intelligence, has joined the growing list of experts sharing their concerns about the rapid advancement of artificial intelligence. The renowned computer scientist recently left his job at Google to speak openly about his worries about the technology and where he sees it going.

“It is hard to see how you can prevent the bad actors from using it for bad things,” Hinton said in an interview

Hinton is worried that future versions of the technology pose a real threat to humanity.

“The idea that this stuff could actually get smarter than people — a few people believed that,” he said in the interview. “But most people thought it was way off. And I thought it was way off. I thought it was 30 to 50 years or even longer away. Obviously, I no longer think that.”

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The two founders of Google are the ones who said everyone should have a chip in their brains so that no one would need a computer. That's some demented shit, imo.

WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The "

Geoffrey Hinton, a trailblazer in artificial intelligence, has joined the growing list of experts sharing their concerns about the rapid advancement of artificial intelligence. The renowned computer scientist recently left his job at Google to speak openly about his worries about the technology and where he sees it going.

“It is hard to see how you can prevent the bad actors from using it for bad things,” Hinton said in an interview

Hinton is worried that future versions of the technology pose a real threat to humanity.

“The idea that this stuff could actually get smarter than people — a few people believed that,” he said in the interview. “But most people thought it was way off. And I thought it was way off. I thought it was 30 to 50 years or even longer away. Obviously, I no longer think that.”

https:// youtu.be/rJPMV_1uk9IA_AI_AI_IA_IA

WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The "

https:/ /youtu.be/ff974Ocxl4Q_RA_C_V_ASS_G_LED_AÂÁÃÄÅĀĂĄÆ

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
That is great,just think having AI Robots fight our war's and when the fighting is over you just unplug them and store in the basement until needed or make a fucking AI dildo for Sharona - - - - - -
How bout AI robots childen for seaweed man,the list is endless - - - - - - - - :Id Hit It:

WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That is great,just think having AI Robots fight our war's and when the fighting is over you just unplug them and store in the basement until needed or make a fucking AI dildo for Sharona - - - - - -
How bout AI robots childen for seaweed man,the list is endless - - - - - - - - :Id Hit It:
https:// youtu.be/PPzBXEfBShY_ÝÝÝYYY

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow. I appreciate the thoughtful posts in this thread. Nothing like intelligent exchanges between passionate people.