Biden keeps the war machine running

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Good when Trumpy does it, bad when Biden does it. And ps, what party invaded Iraq, to begin with? At least Joe is actually trying to disentangle us from that 20 yr. quagmire.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump was the first president in decades to not involve our country in new conflicts and was trying to end establishment wars.

If you genuinely cared about this.....you would have followed it from a variety of sources and not just your cult material.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Good when Trumpy does it, bad when Biden does it. And ps, what party invaded Iraq, to begin with? At least Joe is actually trying to disentangle us from that 20 yr. quagmire.
eh don't stress it. you're too much of a coward chickenshit to go there and fight anyway.

plus, I don't think the Taliban shares your love of prison rape encounters

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
eh don't stress it. you're too much of a coward chickenshit to go there and fight anyway.

Excuse me pip squeak, where and when did you serve your Country and your Constitution?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Excuse me pip squeak, where and when did you serve your Country and your Constitution?

He doesnt support BLM/antifa riots and doesnt support liberty stomping, fascist monoparty politicains.

You took an oath to protect the constitution and you want to disarm me. I have a problem with that. You support legal killing of human beings in utero. And you make excuses for the ATF and Feds burning innocent women and children alive.

Do you understand how fucked that is?

You also called a statue of Douglass a Confederate monument.

You are not a supporter of rights. You are a useful idiot supporting the destruction of our rights and country.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

He doesnt support BLM/antifa riots and doesnt support liberty stomping, fascist monoparty politicains.

You took an oath to protect the constitution and you want to disarm me. I have a problem with that. You support legal killing of human beings in utero. And you make excuses for the ATF and Feds burning innocent women and children alive.

Do you understand how fucked that is?

You also called a statue of Douglass a Confederate monument.

You are not a supporter of rights. You are a useful idiot supporting the destruction of our rights and country.
He's a NAVY sissy boi. THey take oaths to suck cock in the shower and play with rubber duckies in bathtubs

fact

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You never gave Trump credit for de-escalating shit, faggit.