Biden Official admits that (((they))) want to make Whites a minority in the US

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
B-b-but I thought yoooo guise said this was just a crazy conspiracy theory???
@LotusBud @Admin. @Lily
Hey stupid - if it's a conspiracy it's a right wing conspiracy to dumb down The US populous.
Once upon a time the US avg IQ was 100 (pretty low sure), but now it is 98. This is the direct result of immigration and MAGA (as a mindless reaction to it). Did Trump fix it? Did any more conservative administration? No? No shit. 3 things people in power (conservatives) want is an intellectually enfeebled and distracted population, cheap labor, and social discord - but don't worry, you'll get your MTV.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What I heard is some State Dept employee say that they spent $4 billion dollars in Central America to get them to stay there, but the new hot spot is Venezuela.

What is wrong with the State Dept trying to work with Central Ameican governments to keep people from migrating here?

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
What I heard is some State Dept employee say that they spent $4 billion dollars in Central America to get them to stay there, but the new hot spot is Venezuela.

What is wrong with the State Dept trying to work with Central Ameican governments to keep people from migrating here?
If those rapists and murdering drug dealers stay home, we won't have an Open Border Policy(@) to keen and wail about!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Those countries need proper family planning and birth control.
They have too many people for their economies & ecosystems to support so the come North to the US for jobs and food.

a Wall might help temporarily, but it's really just a bandaid solution.
China & the Roman Empire built massive walls but eventually the Barbarian Invaders overran them.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Those countries need proper family planning and birth control.
They have too many people for their economies & ecosystems to support so the come North to the US for jobs and food.

a Wall might help temporarily, but it's really just a bandaid solution.
China & the Roman Empire built massive walls but eventually the Barbarian Invaders overran them.
No they have shitty governments and stifled economies from centuries of exploitation by American Mulinationals.

That Banana that Piggly pegs himself with, finances death squads.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

For some reason people seem to be opposed to death squads.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No they have shitty governments and stifled economies from centuries of exploitation by American Mulinationals.

That Banana that Piggly pegs himself with, finances death squads.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

For some reason people seem to be opposed to death squads.

Great news. Only their pocketbook makes them feel pain.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hey stupid - if it's a conspiracy it's a right wing conspiracy to dumb down The US populous.
Once upon a time the US avg IQ was 100 (pretty low sure), but now it is 98. This is the direct result of immigration and MAGA (as a mindless reaction to it). Did Trump fix it? Did any more conservative administration? No? No shit. 3 things people in power (conservatives) want is an intellectually enfeebled and distracted population, cheap labor, and social discord - but don't worry, you'll get your MTV.
Oh god, time for another brain frazzling installment of Hollygay and his inverted take on reality...

Sorry, but the Biden regime is anything but "Conservative".

If Conservatives are to blame for the spike in non-White immigration, why is it that the Democrats cheer the loudest for it, while berating and branding people racist for daring to voice concerns over the matter?

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Oh god, time for another brain frazzling installment of Hollygay and his inverted take on reality...

Sorry, but the Biden regime is anything but "Conservative".

If Conservatives are to blame for the spike in non-White immigration, why is it that the Democrats cheer the loudest for it, while berating and branding people racist for daring to voice concerns over the matter?
. Well, Democraps are conservatives (certainly anymore). I mean, are they not corporate whores as much as Repuklickins? But, just so you get at least a bit of a handle on things - historically Democrats have deported more illegals than Repukes - that's because once upon a time they were vaguely liberal. You could look that up, but I understand you not wanting to. You see, where you make your mistake is to think it's a race issue - it isn't, it's an economic issue, and what economic conservatives want and what your rank and file nobody important social conservatives (people like you) want are two whooooole different things.. Have you ever asked yourself why when all three branches of government have been in Republicant control illegal immigration wasn't shut down? It's because the people who matter in the party (in government and in the corporate/business community) don't want it shut down even though the fools who vote for those "representatives" do want it shut down - even though for all the wrong reasons.
. It's just how the one-party system works, and dopes like you buy the show divisions you are made to believe exist, gobble it down like that bullshit was filet mignon.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
. Well, Democraps are conservatives (certainly anymore). I mean, are they not corporate whores as much as Repuklickins? But, just so you get at least a bit of a handle on things - historically Democrats have deported more illegals than Repukes - that's because once upon a time they were vaguely liberal. You could look that up, but I understand you not wanting to. You see, where you make your mistake is to think it's a race issue - it isn't, it's an economic issue, and what economic conservatives want and what your rank and file nobody important social conservatives (people like you) want are two whooooole different things.. Have you ever asked yourself why when all three branches of government have been in Republicant control illegal immigration wasn't shut down? It's because the people who matter in the party (in government and in the corporate/business community) don't want it shut down even though the fools who vote for those "representatives" do want it shut down - even though for all the wrong reasons.
. It's just how the one-party system works, and dopes like you buy the show divisions you are made to believe exist, gobble it down like that bullshit was filet mignon.
Its almost as if the judeo-2 party system needs to get torn down and burnt to ashes, right?

I'm curious how you feel about the nation's founders, ie White Europeans, being systematically vilified, shunned from society and demographically replaced, along with the state-endorsed, mass migration of non-whites, being forcefully imported to the US, where the obvious and inevitable outcome is an America in which White people are a racial minority?

Are you good with that, just so long as it means giving the middle finger to Republicans?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Its almost as if the judeo-2 party system needs to get torn down and burnt to ashes, right?

I'm curious how you feel about the nation's founders, ie White Europeans, being systematically vilified, shunned from society and demographically replaced, along with the state-endorsed, mass migration of non-whites, being forcefully imported to the US, where the obvious and inevitable outcome is an America in which White people are a racial minority?

Are you good with that, just so long as it means giving the middle finger to Republicans?
^^
crack-moments-before-this-post-was-made.png

:LOL::LOL:

The New Holliday

Site Supporter

...but why? Why do you want to know those things?
Your mom explained to you that you are retarded different and ought not post on message boards, right?

I have answered all of those questions many many of times over the years and whether I am 'splainin to libs or cons no one can quite grasp the concepts. Since I am neither a lib nor a con, but an American Liberal politically (speaking of the founders) I'm finding it better to sit quietly in my political loneliness, hoping that things disintegrate slowly enough that I might enjoy a relatively peaceful death before it all goes to shit. Not sure why hope, but I have heard it springs eternal.

Last edited:

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Minorties are the most foul of shitters. They shit in, off to the side of the toilet, even on themselves, and don't ever wipe. Even the women pregnant ones shitting all over themselves the shit even gets in the womb and near suffocates the baby. Pregnant women should be abolished from their own bodies and replaced with Pod people or even robots. They be much more logical in the shitting process