Biden officially secures enough electors...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To become President.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
That's that.

95882b48-552e-4d04-be0a-4aee37940671.jpg
I like you Benzo...but a walking corpse...does not represent the strength of America. Fucking A!

I agree. But neither does a walking orange dough ball with a bad temper and high blood pressure.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To become President.
That's that.

I like you Benzo...but a walking corpse...does not represent the strength of America. Fucking A!

I agree. But neither does a walking orange dough ball with a bad temper and high blood pressure.
Trump is a smart man. If it ever came to world war, he would trump over Biden.

Trump is a smart man? Think he could beat you in brain games? LMAO

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
To become President.
That's that.

I don’t think so. He’s failed many times in business to finally make a success of himself. I’ve never failed in business. I never liked Trump up until his presidency. He made a total mockery of all those crooked politicians. I became a huge fan of his. Fake News was coined by the man!
:ThumbsUp3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To become President.
That's that.

I don’t think so. He’s failed many times in business to finally make a success of himself. I’ve never failed in business. I never liked Trump up until his presidency. He made a total mockery of all those crooked politicians. I became a huge fan of his. Fake News was coined by the man!
:ThumbsUp3:

He also made a mockery of himself. Yes, there is fake news -- on both sides -- but Trump doesn't know it when he sees it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To become President.
That's that.

Trump is like the asshole who shows up at your home break and starts dropping in, snaking the kids. Paddle around those in position. Being an arrogant fool with his photogs on the beach. I can tell you that that shit doesn’t work here, or any place where a wave breaks. This is the best way I can describe Trump to you. A phony zero.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
To become President.
That's that.

Trump is like the asshole who shows up at your home break and starts dropping in, snaking the kids. Paddle around those in position. Being an arrogant fool with his photogs on the beach. I can tell you that that shit doesn’t work here, or any place where a wave breaks. This is the best way I can describe Trump to you. A phony zero.

I know some of his policies were a bit over the top, but some of his speeches were comedy gold. We’ll be talking about him for years to come. Imagine if he was re-elected in 2024! Hahahahaaaa...that would be priceless!

images

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To become President.
That's that.

The rest goes like this. The trouble maker is asked to leave. Then after 20 minutes of bickering, decides to leave. He’s cornered by the car park, and pummeled. Never ever to be seen again. Some call it justice.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
To become President.
That's that.

The rest goes like this. The trouble maker is asked to leave. Then after 20 minutes of bickering, decides to leave. He’s cornered by the car park, and pummeled. Never ever to be seen again. Some call it justice.
Is this about “the wall”? :LOL1:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To become President.
That's that.

I know some of his policies were a bit over the top, but some of his speeches were comedy gold. We’ll be talking about him for years to come. Imagine if he was re-elected in 2024! Hahahahaaaa...that would be priceless!

images

Yeah. Comedy gold is fun, but it's no substitute for intelligence and a basic understanding of US governmental systems. And then, I know it's just me, but I believe every law maker should have a soul.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
To become President.
That's that.

images

Yeah. Comedy gold is fun, but it's no substitute for intelligence and a basic understanding of US governmental systems. And then, I know it's just me, but I believe every law maker should have a soul.
I hope Biden brings back some normality over the next 4 years...if he survives life itself. The responsibility of being president of America is going to take its toll on his ticker. Poor gaffer!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To become President.
That's that.

images

I hope Biden brings back some normality over the next 4 years...if he survives life itself. The responsibility of being president of America is going to take its toll on his ticker. Poor gaffer!

It’s curious that you bring up Biden’s health. Trump is about 60 pounds over weight. Has extreme high blood pressure. Uses a multitude to drugs, including rogain. Lives on McDonalds hamburgers. Is uptight 95% of the time, and has blather issues because he wears diapers. If you ask me, TruMPs got one foot in the grave.