Biden officially secures enough electors...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
To become President.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
That's that.

95882b48-552e-4d04-be0a-4aee37940671.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
^^^^^ Look at the post 'like' reactions HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
An assortment of who's whos who happen to be sites biggest whiners ... it's true, geezers and retards whine too much and don't ROCK !! :FuckYeah:

it reads like a butt hurt form all signed nice and tidy like :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
An assortment of who's whos who happen to be sites biggest whiners ... it's true, geezers and retards whine too much and don't ROCK !! :FuckYeah:

it reads like a butt hurt form all signed nice and tidy like :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:
Let me remind you that this is not Meltdown. Let's keep the threads here decent (so fuck off!)

• Boring
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Let me remind you that this is not Meltdown. Let's keep the threads here decent (so fuck off!)

Okay okay calm down take it easy pervert

Last edited:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Says the guy crying his eyes out as he tries to type.....

• Funny
Reactions: Q

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He's Canadian, dumb ass... :/ He's simply pointing out that you fuckers are whiners.. Fuck.. he's not even a Trump fan.. What does that tell you?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

He's Canadian, dumb ass... :/ He's simply pointing out that you fuckers are whiners.. Fuck.. he's not even a Trump fan.. What does that tell you?
47af76d1bd45ad83874539359b12a13f795f059d.jpeg

I make every attempt to treat Canadians as normal people.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
How about making an attempt at not sounding like a pole smoker :rightON:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
fucking Geezers geezerin' up the place with a whine whine here and a whine whine there O bastardFactory had lotsa whiners E YI Eee Yiii Ohhhh
diddler Maxi underage lover in de house Eee yi Eee yi OOOOO :LMAO:

Q

Banned

I know! I know! I know!

Can I say it?!

He is a big baby that cannot accept that Biden has won! And he reflects this on others, like people of his kind usually do.

But in the end it does not matter. Because we will all be the witness of what is going to happen: America gets a new president and he will try to fi the mess that Trump left him. Too bad for him, but that's his job.
And he will, there is no question of him being the president. He is the legally elected new president.

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
To become President.
That's that.

I like you Benzo...but a walking corpse...does not represent the strength of America. Fucking A!
He's the guy, get used to him.
Might I point out the Tariffs China just slapped on you peeps down under is an idea that Trump started and used against them. Now they use against you.

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
The Chinese ain't eating the extra cost, either.
They'll buy vino made in Argentina or Chile, and will do so happily.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
To become President.
That's that.

I like you Benzo...but a walking corpse...does not represent the strength of America. Fucking A!
He's the guy, get used to him.
Might I point out the Tariffs China just slapped on you peeps down under is an idea that Trump started and used against them. Now they use against you.
He’ll fuck up because he is old and decrepit. Kamala might save him, but I’m sure she as a black woman, has her own agenda. You guys really don’t know a lot about politics do you?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I know! I know! I know!

Can I say it?!

He is a big baby that cannot accept that Biden has won! And he reflects this on others, like people of his kind usually do.

But in the end it does not matter. Because we will all be the witness of what is going to happen: America gets a new president and he will try to fi the mess that Trump left him. Too bad for him, but that's his job.
And he will, there is no question of him being the president. He is the legally elected new president.
QASOJat.gif

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Here you also see he is just in good health.

The rumours that he is not are just propaganda from Trump's campaign.

Did you watch his speech after he and Kamala were declared VPE and PE? He couldn't get his words out right, especially when he was talking numbers- he said "million thousand". Now you tell me what number that is in the thousands that comes AFTER any fucking million and I'll suck your balls dry!!! He is clearly showing signs of dementia or he has some sort of speech impairment. You tell me.

Q

Banned
Here you also see he is just in good health.

The rumours that he is not are just propaganda from Trump's campaign.
Did you watch his speech after he and Kamala were declared VPE and PE? He couldn't get his words out right, especially when he was talking numbers- he said "million thousand". Now you tell me what number that is in the thousands that comes AFTER any fucking million and I'll suck your balls dry!!! He is clearly showing signs of dementia or he has some sort of speech impairment. You tell me.
He has a speach impediment... You should have known that, that is common knowledge. He stutters, but that has absolutely no impact on his thinking. I have met very smart people in my life (yes, in person!) that stutter.

Sometimes very smart people also have the issue that they say something different from what they wanted to say, because their mind works much faster than the tongue. Go look it up if you do not believe me.