Independent voters in Michigan - crucial swing state - want Biden to wise up

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a very good Jewish friend who is quite intelligent, educated, and liberal. But I cannot say anything against Israel to her. You know, my paternal grandfather was Jewish, so give me a break (even though I know it doesn't count, cuz it's on my Dad's side). This is not about Judaism. It is about fucked up, evil Israeli policies going back 70 years. Just to be clear.

Alien Nosferatu

Available for Parties
I have a very good Jewish friend who is quite intelligent, educated, and liberal. But I cannot say anything against Israel to her. You know, my paternal grandfather was Jewish, so give me a break (even though I know it doesn't count, cuz it's on my Dad's side). This is not about Judaism. It is about fucked up, evil Israeli policies going back 70 years. Just to be clear.
At times an objective and long range overview has greater worth than short sighted emotion driven views.
As an alien of great longevity agreement would have to be with the ones who say it is about fucked up, evil Islamist policies going back 1470 years. Just to be clear. If the Liberal is on the side of the indigenous people why do you favor the invader, colonizer and oppressor Islamite? So confused are the hue-men.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She’s not using her brain.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
At times an objective and long range overview has greater worth than short sighted emotion driven views.
As an alien of great longevity agreement would have to be with the ones who say it is about fucked up, evil Islamist policies going back 1470 years. Just to be clear. If the Liberal is on the side of the indigenous people why do you favor the invader, colonizer and oppressor Islamite? So confused are the hue-men.

How far are we going to go back? To the first waves of migration out of Africa perchance?

Alien Nosferatu

Available for Parties
How far are we going to go back? To the first waves of migration out of Africa perchance?
That would benefit hue-men stock, but not Alien diners.
Earth is nothing more than a roadside Rt 66 diner to a traveler.
We benefit when less alert violent stock predominate.
By the Way aren't you the poster who wails that the border crossed you 120 years before you were born?
Earth history only matters when it's convenient for you.

Last edited:

Alien Nosferatu

Available for Parties
@LotusBobbleHead
I have long watched this board and I know of an old no longer with poster who would have predicted your finger waging. He knew you better than you do.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
_hQ4XlU2TA6QhdMh6hjKjRpwsClfWMBHud-OohPgoCQ.jpg

Alien Nosferatu

Available for Parties
@LotusBobbleHead
I have long watched this board and I know of an old no longer with poster who would have predicted your finger waging. He knew you better than you do.
Ah found it in the chronicles. I was reminded his name was Jake and he said you @LotusBobble looked this way. Up and down.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10711-1349223484-1.gif
Quite accurate.

Alien Nosferatu

Available for Parties
It's Alsace-Lorraine all over again. How arbitrary is it how far into history one looks to see it's movements and to discover that it isn't static but an ongoing process. Ask Europe if Islamist colonialism is settled. We have one who thinks 70 years is as far as one need go, another 170 to satisfy themselves and this is the mistake the short sighted and those with no analytical skills make, and we're so glad, we're glad we're glad we're glad.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It's Alsace-Lorraine all over again. How arbitrary is it how far into history one looks to see it's movements and to discover that it isn't static but an ongoing process. Ask Europe if Islamist colonialism is settled. We have one who thinks 70 years is as far as one need go, another 170 to satisfy themselves and this is the mistake the short sighted and those with no analytical skills make, and we're so glad, we're glad we're glad we're glad.
4-500 years ago there was no North America or Australia as we know them today. Humans move around. There are humans today that want to move to Mars, as for as I know they aren’t Muslins either.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually, we only need to decide if we want to maintain the status quo or to change. The study of the past clearly hasn't worked to aid humanity in not repeating it. We repeat the same mistakes, even the grievous ones, time and again.

When will we stop killing one another over the fictions we tell ourselves? "We are the chosen", there is no God but Allah and Muhammed..." "all men are created equal and are endowed..."?

When? I bet most women, children and elderly people would love to know which fictions could bring us peace.

Alien Nosferatu

Available for Parties
4-500 years ago there was no North America or Australia as we know them today. Humans move around. There are humans today that want to move to Mars, as for as I know they aren’t Muslins either.
Though for some reason people here are horrified that some have moved to their homeland in the ME and are displacing invaders. These movements are rarely without conflict and bloodshed. If it's all right as rain why the upset over Israel reclaiming its land? If it's only natural.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Though for some reason people here are horrified that some have moved to their homeland in the ME and are displacing invaders. These movements are rarely without conflict and bloodshed. If it's all right as rain why the upset over Israel reclaiming its land? If it's only natural.

When are you giving us our land back?

Indigenous America wants to know.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
What if the “Cartels” united and moved to abrogate the Treaty of Hidalgo by force?

Alien Nosferatu

Available for Parties
When are you giving us our land back?

Indigenous America wants to know.
O art thou indige today? No one is returning anything, because the superior races overtake the degenerate. Works that way all over the universe.
Allow me to suggest that with respect to the Middle East issue that you only look back to October 6 2023 of your calendar and know who the evil ones are.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
O art thou indige today? No one is returning anything, because the superior races overtake the degenerate. Works that way all over the universe.
Allow me to suggest that with respect to the Middle East issue that you only look back to October 6 2023 of your calendar and know who the evil ones are.

I have always had indigenous blood, confirmed by DNA testing, I am however, a mutt. I was speaking in generalities and not really for myself. It's why I said "indigenous America wants to know".

"Superior races" are the works of fiction of racist peoples. FACT