So American Voters...is your candidate winning or won already?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
The House is going to fuck you fucktarded progtards up... and Higher Powers willing (you can the say the thing "god" if you like), but you won't EVER BE ABLE TO RUN AWAY from your words now and over the years, due to social media.

You're a dead land whale swimming... hope you never meet a person like me with ethics along a huge stretch of desert road when you need assistance, (unless there are kids in the car).

I'd leave you to rot, otherwise.

Nothing personal but you're a dumb obese cunt with furry nipples and the intellect to match a tin of 3rd world frijoles sold in the imported supermarket section of a place like Australia.

You're scum.... and if it isn't any clearer, I hope you die an agonising death the next time you insert a watermelon up your cunt and do Kegel exercises while fantasising about Beto O'Rourke's middle aged skateboard collection.

E: Eat
S:Shit
A:And
D: Die

ESAD, you stupid Mestizo cum dumpster.
Being a man of style and good taste, I won’t lol at you, till you’ve had time to mourn your shellacking.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
A placemat found in the dining room at Mar A Lagos this morning.

315160520_6276986695651368_1127492068644780955_n.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A placemat found in the dining room at Mar A Lagos this morning.

315160520_6276986695651368_1127492068644780955_n.jpg

My guy here had a bad night. He decided to drink bourbon as he watched the results...and he kept going. LOL

I was actually very kind to him about it. I didn't do to him what I do online. I was sort of quietly watching the results and not saying much. Well, except for when my bestie called and he and I celebrated a bit.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There was a little clue very early in the evening. The voters interviewed across the country for
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
disliked Biden plenty: forty-three per cent approved of him, and fifty-four per cent disapproved. But they disliked Donald Trump even more: thirty-seven per cent viewed him favorably, and sixty per cent unfavorably. The Republican plan had been to run on the economy, and to offer themselves as an alternative to a status quo that the public seemed ready to reject. But that is harder when a conservative Supreme Court has just made the unpopular decision to
of Roe v. Wade. And it is particularly hard to do when Trump is still integral to the political news, saying crazy things, as he did at a Monday rally in Dayton, like drug dealers ought to be summarily executed. If Americans broadly think things are going badly, then conservatives are still part of the reason.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
There was a little clue very early in the evening. The voters interviewed across the country for
disliked Biden plenty: forty-three per cent approved of him, and fifty-four per cent disapproved. But they disliked Donald Trump even more: thirty-seven per cent viewed him favorably, and sixty per cent unfavorably. The Republican plan had been to run on the economy, and to offer themselves as an alternative to a status quo that the public seemed ready to reject. But that is harder when a conservative Supreme Court has just made the unpopular decision to
of Roe v. Wade. And it is particularly hard to do when Trump is still integral to the political news, saying crazy things, as he did at a Monday rally in Dayton, like drug dealers ought to be summarily executed. If Americans broadly think things are going badly, then conservatives are still part of the reason.

I assumed his thoughts on reporters being raped in prison would push his Candidates to the top. I assumed wrong I guess.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I found it interesting that Michael Moore said that the GOP wouldn't have a wed rave. He also predicted Donald Trump would win in 2016. He talked about abortion. Abortion moved the young.

I know my daughter, son and their friends were motivated by the abortion issue. They don't like the idea of the government and your nosy neighbors telling them what to do with their bodies. I know a friend whose daughter didn't give a hoot about politics. After Dobbs, that changed radically. She was charged up.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I found it interesting that Michael Moore said that the GOP wouldn't have a wed rave. He also predicted Donald Trump wouldn't win. He talked about abortion. Abortion moved the young.

I know my daughter, son and their friends were motivated by the abortion issue. They don't like the idea of the government and your nosy neighbors telling them what to do with their bodies. I know a friend whose daughter didn't give a hoot about politics. After Dobbs, that changed radically. She was charged up.
I saw a street interviews with a couple young Ladies claiming to be true conservative's, but they don't like the Government controlling their bodies.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I saw a street interviews with a couple young Ladies claiming to be true conservative's, but they don't like the Government controlling their bodies.

Yep. You can't argue you're a small government conservative when you want to crawl into every womb in America.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, he has a Senate seat. And the alternative was Dr. Oz. Who do you vote for? A dumb monkey or an imperial jackass?

I don't know that he's dumb to be honest. He had a stroke. I saw him speak last night and he was fine. Of course, he wasn't under the pressure that a debate brings.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know that he's dumb to be honest. He had a stroke. I saw him speak last night and he was fine. Of course, he wasn't under the pressure that a debate brings.
I'm just saying what's been said against him. And if it were the other way around, Democrats would be saying the same thing.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Ewww Nevada is leaning Republitard. Someone blast the toothless redneck white trash transplants turned desert dwellers back to the Deep South.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I saw some people getting Cheetos while standing in line to vote watching voting results. Cheetohs?! I never liked 'em.

Honestly, I’ve given up dairy, sugar and gluten. I gotta look fierce for an event in 6 months, so….

But back when I did ~ I only ate hot Cheetos when they were out of Takis cause they are fuego.

:FlameOn:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Honestly, I’ve given up dairy, sugar and gluten. I gotta look fierce for an event in 6 months, so….

But back when I did ~ I only ate hot Cheetos when they were out of Takis cause they are fuego.

:FlameOn:

Good for you. You should go with the Big Salad every day.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Being a man of style and good taste, I won’t lol at you, till you’ve had time to mourn your shellacking.

Don't lie, fudge packer... you don't resemble a man on any level.

Which makes it morally justifiable removing you vermin off the face of this earth.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Actually, I wonder if the issue is that in the past, the votes weren't so close and they were able to project a winner without counting all votes.

Now, the vote margins are razor thin and it's not safe to "project" winners without more data than in the past.

The technolgy is better too.

So while people complain about cheating it may have been just as or more widespread in the past.

Now every vote is being counted the complainers are complaining.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The technolgy is better too.

So while people complain about cheating it may have been just as or more widespread in the past.

Now every vote is being counted the complainere are complaining.

I did a bit of research last night. I think in the past there weren't the restrictions there are now on opening and counting early votes.

It seems it's GOP legislatures around the country made up these restrictions in the recent past. I'm not sure what the logic is unless it's "fraud" prevention...I dunno

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't lie, fudge packer... you don't resemble a man on any level.

Which makes it morally justifiable removing you vermin off the face of this earth.

Fudge packer? Something you’re familiar with

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ease up there DD

1AF405EF-E2E9-41A1-AD74-299CA9690E35.png

MeThinx DD is very upset by the result as he was expecting a 'Red Wave'.

I try not to get too worked up about it as it is just another country's elections.

But it's interesting or fun to watch American elections just because of all the hype and advertising that goes into them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
MeThinx DD is very upset by the result as he was expecting a 'Red Wave'.

I try not to get too worked up about it as it is just another country's elections.

I don't get worked up about what happens in other countries unless we, the US, fucked it up or are involved somehow. I never got worked up about Brexit, for example. It's for the British people and for Ireland to work out...I believe the border between N. Ireland and Ireland was impacted. And the UK and Europe as well.

I watch with interest and curiosity, but don't get emotional about it in any way. Doesn't make sense to me.