So American Voters...is your candidate winning or won already?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...how has the night turned out where you live?

Happy or dissatisfied with the result?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Too soon to tell, so far there does not seem to be any major Tsunami for either side, D could actually gain in the house, and the Senate still very close...too close to call, the Gub could end up more or less status quo.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
On the West coast, polls close in 12 minutes.

I am pleased with the results in other parts of the country. Red wave seems to be more of a squirt.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I am pleased with the results in other parts of the country. Red wave seems to be more of a squirt.
...maybe the abortion issue scared a lotta women into voting?

What's your take?

No One

Factory Bastard
Many of the folks endorsed by TRUMP have won already so that's tremendous.

Liz Chaney is gone! That racist pigbon two feet in Georgia lost again. Allahu akbar.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Does anyone else think it's weird that the more early and electronic voting we have the longer it takes them to announce winners? Back when *everything* was done on paper and counted by hand we almost always knew who won within a few hours of the polls closing. Now most ballots are scanned or simply touch screens; tabulated electronically and technically available within minutes of a polling station shutting its doors but it takes them all night or longer to figure out what the fuck is happening?

Something doesn't seem right about that.

If we had more accountability and faster results why not go back to all paper ballots?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Does anyone else think it's weird that the more early and electronic voting we have the longer it takes them to announce winners? Back when *everything* was done on paper and counted by hand we almost always knew who won within a few hours of the polls closing. Now most ballots are scanned or simply touch screens; tabulated electronically and technically available within minutes of a polling station shutting its doors but it takes them all night or longer to figure out what the fuck is happening?

If we had more accountability and faster results why not go back to all paper ballots?
Mail in ballots in most states are counted last, YW.

No One

Factory Bastard

Early and mail voating is absurd. It should be election day not election month.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would support election day only if there was national holiday for election day. Election day only voting is a way of disenfranchising working families.

Last edited:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Not all early votes are counted ahead of time. Some states don't allow the counting of those ballots until election day.

Okay but that still doesn't explain why it takes them longer to count them now.

When the vast majority of votes were same-day paper ballots we didn't have these marathon trickle-in results.

Something's fucked up.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Okay but that still doesn't explain why it takes them longer to count them now.

When the vast majority of votes were same-day paper ballots we didn't have these marathon trickle-in results.

Something's fucked up.
Are you comprehension impaired, that has been asked and answered, most states do not open mail in ballots till Polls close on Election Day. So because of those laws, "Early Voting" is Election Day Voting.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you comprehension impaired, that has been asked and answered, most states do not open mail in ballots till Polls close on Election Day. So because of those laws, "Early Voting" is Election Day Voting.

Actually, I wonder if the issue is that in the past, the votes weren't so close and they were able to project a winner without counting all votes.

Now, the vote margins are razor thin and it's not safe to "project" winners without more data than in the past.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Actually, I wonder if the issue is that in the past, the votes weren't so close and they were able to project a winner without counting all votes.

Now, the vote margins are razor thin and it's not safe to "project" winners without more data than in the past.
I heard some pundit say, that because of increased suspicion of polls (Whoa!), that Pollsters are having a harder time getting statistically accurate samples, because people don't want to admit to their opinions).

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think a lot of women tell their overbearing and domineering mini men husbands that they'll vote against abortion, but...and especially since they're "election day voters" walk into those booths and do what they think is morally correct.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

The House is going to fuck you fucktarded progtards up... and Higher Powers willing (you can the say the thing "god" if you like), but you won't EVER BE ABLE TO RUN AWAY from your words now and over the years, due to social media.

You're a dead land whale swimming... hope you never meet a person like me with ethics along a huge stretch of desert road when you need assistance, (unless there are kids in the car).

I'd leave you to rot, otherwise.

Nothing personal but you're a dumb obese cunt with furry nipples and the intellect to match a tin of 3rd world frijoles sold in the imported supermarket section of a place like Australia.

You're scum.... and if it isn't any clearer, I hope you die an agonising death the next time you insert a watermelon up your cunt and do Kegel exercises while fantasising about Beto O'Rourke's middle aged skateboard collection.

E: Eat
S:Shit
A:And
D: Die

ESAD, you stupid Mestizo cum dumpster.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

Are you as stupid as you sound?
That still doesn't answer the question:

Why does it take them so much longer NOW to count fewer paper ballots and a majority of ballots that are available instantly just by querying the machine?

Have we forgotten how to math?

Fuck's sake.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Why does it take them so much longer NOW to count fewer paper ballots and a majority of ballots that are available instantly just by querying the machine?

Fuck's sake.

Because the mail in and drop votes can be counted days or weeks after the point where we were confident about election results on the night.

Total Democrat skulduggery.

And if the Republicans were doing it, I'd call them out also. No fucks given.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Early voting isn't the problem unless you want to disenfranchise overseas troops etc, its late counting that stinks and your a dumbass if you dont get that.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The fact that people are still voting for demonrats makes it clear, the western is doomed, there's no way a society can survive that many retarded people in their midst.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck's sake.